epilogue

2 years later

2 years later

"and the grammy award goes too... BTS!"

the seven boys looked at each other with their jaw dropping to the ground. some shot up from their chair and some froze on the spot, not believing it.

they breathed in deeply and hugged each other, all of them letting their tears fall. it was their ultimate dream to win a grammy, but they all thought it would just stay a dream, but it became reality.

just before going on stage, jeongguk tugged onto namjoon's sleeve and looked at him with a questioned and worried look. namjoon just nodded like he approved something and led him on stage.

the leader was the first one to talk. "woa. i- i don't know what to say except that i'm overwhelmed right now. it's... it's crazy." he took a look at the crowd who went silent and waited for him to talk.

in the two last years, they had became the most popular artists in the world. they were recognized in all the countries and won more awards than they could count.

"winning a grammy was our ultimate dream. i remember when we debuted, when we were just hoping to fill up a venue of 300 people. and now... now... we're actually worrying about how many dates we should do in our tours for everyone to see us and not kill each other for tickets."

the crowd laughed and the members let out chuckles between their sobs.

"and this" he said while showing the award "this is thanks to all of our fans who helped us to get noticed, all those people who told their friends to check out our songs, everyone who dragged their friends into our fandoms, this is thanks to you!"

the others had learnt how to speak english very well by that time, jimin was still a bit behind, but he was a fast learner. yoongi was the next one to talk.

"i think we still don't realize we're standing here on this stage, because we won the most popular award possible. all the artists here deserved to win, and i know some of them were also supporting us, and thank you to you too, who asked us to collaborate, who asked us advice on random stuff and who saw us for more than attraction because of our loyal fans." he nodded and let taehyung speak next.

"we went through hard times. we were originally strangers who were forced to work together, some fights happened, but i'll never ever be able to leave them. the six boys here, became the most important people in my life, and i don't know what i've done to deserve angels like them, but i'll always be thankful

they brought joy into my life and helped me to discover myself, i think we all helped each other to become our real selves and i think it's one of the most beautiful thing ever. the bond we have together is way too powerful to be broken, i promise you that we'll never leave each other, believe me."

he walked back to let someone else speak but no one came up to the mic. seokjin and hoseok were crying too much to talk, so they chose to stay in the back. jeongguk pulled jimin gently by the arm and told him to talk. he hesitated but still went to talk.

"oh hum h-hi.. it's been two years that i'm officially in the group but.. i still feel out of place here. i always feel like i don't deserve to be there, because they're the ones who worked the hardest at their debut and i didn't.. but i'm still the happiest man ever to stand here with them tonight, holding this grammy in my arms.

my life took the biggest turn three years ago when i met them, when they offered me a place to stay and took care of me. most of you don't know much about my past, i promise i'll be more opened about it later i just don't feel like telling the world what i've been through yet. but just know that i wouldn't be here if they didn't take care of me for no actual reason three years ago."

he stopped talking when he felt tears creep up in the corner of his eyes when he thought about them rescuing him from his hell of a life.

the next and last one to talk was jeongguk. he looked at namjoon one more time who nodded in encouragement and walked up to the mic. he pursed his lips in a thin line and breathed in deeply.

"i think that they've already said everything i was feeling right now and i'm not really good at putting my feelings into words, so let's just say that i love you, all the fans who supported us. please always believe in your dreams cause it will happen. never doubt yourself, love yourself and believe in your qualities."

the crowd clapped and expected them to leave but jeongguk stayed in front of the mic.

"i actually want to tell you something more personal today guys."

the venue went silent and waited for him to start again.

"most of you probably know this already, i mean i know many fans want this to happen and noticed it. but i, well we, wanted to wait for the right time to announce it officially."

many fans had already guessed what would follow, but they stayed quiet.

"today, here, in front of thousands and thousands of people, im here to tell you that for the past 6 years, i've been in love with kim taehyung, and we've been in a wonderful relationship for all this time." he grabbed taehyung's hand with his and interlaced his fingers with his, raising their hands in the air and kissing the back of his lover's.

no one except namjoon knew about jeongguk announcing their relationship. taehyung was crying his heart out and hugged him tightly, with his head buried in his neck.

jeongguk cleaned his throat and waited for the crowd to fall silence again.

"but, today, in front of thousands of people, i also want to announce you that for the past 2 years, i've been in love with park jimin." he grabbed jimin's hand too but the crowd didn't cheer.

jimin looked confused and worried but jeongguk him looked confident.

"and for the past two years, jimin, taehyung and i have been in a relationship together. i know that this isn't commun, but it's what it is. we are artists, so if you can't love our work because of our sexuality and relationship, you can leave because this doesn't define us."

the crowd started to cheer again, louder than the previous times. the three boys smiled at each other and jeongguk broke down with them as they were hugged by the other boys.

the fans started to ask for a kiss, which had been waited for years by all the fans. they smiled at each other and jeongguk leaned in first capturing taehyung's lips with his in the most passionate way.

some fans started to cry from happiness, seeing their idols finally opened about their relationship made them the happiest possible.

the youngest leaned in on the other side and kissed jimin's plumper lips, putting all of his feelings into the kiss.

the two oldest boys looked at each other and smiled through their tears and leaned in once again to kiss each other.

they watched the crowds cheer for them and then turned around to see their hyungs watch them like parents would, they couldn't be prouder of them.

i am very emotional at this moment.

i'll post an author note later (probably tomorrow) to ask you guys few questions about my next aus and this one ❤️

i really hope you enjoyed this story even if it was really messy because i first didn't want to do this plot 😭 so that's why it might be confusing

i promise my next stories will be better and the plot too, i really hope you will read them ❤️