9

when jimin woke up the next day, the king size bed was empty

when jimin woke up the next day, the king size bed was empty. he reached for his phone to check the time. 1:14pm

he slowly got out of bed even though he still felt sleepy. he made his way to the living room, where the voices were coming from. he put the hoodie over his messy bed hair and walked in the room.

"oh my jiminie! are you hungry? did you sleep well? i hope they didn't crush you down they keep cuddling while sleeping... what do you want for breakfast?" seokjin asked as soon as jimin came in. he was still half asleep so he just answered that cereals would do.

he spotted the couple next to each other on one of the couch and slowly approached them. they made a bit of space between them so he could sit and so he did. both of the youngers put a small kiss on his hair and held one of his hand.

"so jimin we're going to call to change your lock? or did you find your keys?" namjoon asked as he was fully awake and done eating. he didn't reply immediately, and he unintentionally tightened the grip on the boys hands. i have to tell them.. maybe they will help me.

he didn't feel like telling everyone, so he got up and asked to taehyung and jungkook if he could talk to them. they went to their room and jimin sat down in front of them on the bed. "i lied to you. i didn't loose my keys..."

jungkook couldn't help but let out a 'we been knew' only to be smacked by taehyung on the back of his head.

"i told you my life was a mess, and that i couldn't afford a concert ticket: i had to work at this club at night for months so i could attend a fansign, but it was hell to me, i hate crowds, i sometimes got panic attacks but my boss didn't care. he knew why i was working, so when he knew i got the tickets to meet you, he fired me, he told me i was too 'innocent'. i was ranting this small appartement at the edge of the city, it was so small i could barely live properly in it, but i couldn't afford more. when he found out i was fired, he kicked me out, he knew i couldn't pay anymore... it happened yesterday morning this is why i packed my stuff and planned on sleeping outside."

is anyone reading this idek