58

i am : blown away by his beauty

as they arrived in their dressing room, they were immediately given their outfits.

"you'll have to return the harnesses after your performance, please don't forget." one of the stylists told them. they nodded and changed in their changing rooms.

taehyung and jeongguk were wearing a black button up, taehyung had a waist harness with chains and big rings and jeongguk had a blue chest harness.

they helped each other to attach them properly and then helped jimin to get dress and probably taught him to breathe properly again.

he was wearing and white tank top with a large golden shirt over it, with black skinny jeans. jeongguk went to search his belt to discover a thigh harness.

taehyung back hugged his smaller boyfriend while jeongguk was carefully attaching the harness to his thigh. he got up and pecked his lips to make him relax. "you're gonna blow them away baby." he said with a smirk on his face.

namjoon went to search them, telling them they had to go near the stage to get ready.
when they arrived, all the members were ready. jimin could see the stress in their eyes but he knew it was a good stress contrary to him.

he complimented them all with his round eyes and hugged them to release some of his bad stress. they made a big embrace before going on stage and left.

taehyung hugged jimin tightly and pecked his lips. he rested his forehead on his and whispered "i love you" before dragging him on stage.

they got in position and breathed in deeply before the song started. taehyung started to sing and the fans screamed.

when jimin started singing, the crowd got even louder, they had never seen him dance or heard him sing, they had no idea he would actually perform with them.

he put all his energy and emotions into his dance and his singing, he watched the crowd cheer for him, the other celebrities watch them perform with their mouth agape.

he was proud to perform with, for him, the most talented people alive. he watched all of them move perfectly, with ease and smile to the audience and the camera and tried to relax and do the same.

his solo part came up and all the others left him in the middle of the stage. he felt alone in front of the whole world but his boyfriends came up in his mind and he felt confident again.

he thought about all of their compliments, all of their praise and sang his part perfectly, making the fans cheer loudly for him.

when he was done he smiled to himself and continued to dance even better than before. he was happy people finally recognized his talent, and he realized how lucky he was to be there on stage with his idols.

as taehyung and jeongguk had their part, they proposed taehyung and jimin to have one too. they went in the middle of the stage and put their arms around each other.

they tried really hard not to look at each other and to keep their distance, but they knew perfectly that the fans would notice their hands grabbing the other in a more than friendly way.

the song ended and the whole venue screamed their name, they bowed several times and left the stage with a smile never leaving their lips.

they went backstage and all the members jumped on jimin to congratulate him. "you did so so well minnie! i love you!!" hoseok said and hugged him again, and jimin broke down in his arms.

they were all confused on why he was crying when he said "im so happy" between sobs. he voice cracked a little and he hugged all the members once again and thanked them.

"you changed my life and i could never be so thankful. i'll never be able to thank you enough for everything that you've done for me. thank you so much for letting me stay with you and take care of me.

you offered me a new life full of happiness and made me forget all my difficult past and struggles, you offered me a real life i could actually live fully, and with a smile never leaving my lips. thank you." he said calmly and made all his friends tear up.

namjoon was the first one to come up to him and engulf him in his bigger frame. he had always had a soft spot for the younger and was glad he took care of him and made him happy.

they went one by one to hug him and thank him back for being the fluff ball he was, the sweet and caring boy he had always been.

they exchange the last i love yous and went to change and give back the harnesses.

i hope you guys cried

the next chapters are gonna be so unholy ;)