19

the next morning bangtan had to go shoot an add, so they had to leave early

the next morning bangtan had to go shoot an add, so they had to leave early. jimin told the boys to wake him up so he could start to practice for the song.

jeongguk told him to try the blood sweat and tears dance, he wanted to see how he would handle the sexiness part.

« wake up kitten » taehyung whispered near the sleeping jimin. he gently stroked his hair and caressed his cheek to wake him up slowly.
the little boy let out a small whine and pulled the male hovering him. he laughed and hugged him and let out a sleepy 'morning taetae' that made the other melt.

« are you sure you're gonna be ok? »

« for the nth time, y e s, jeon jeongguk, ill be alright! may i remind you i lived alone my entire life.. i'll be great so now please go and have fun! » jeongguk couldn't help but be protective over jimin. he seemed so fragile and vulnerable but he knew he was older so he tried to hide his worry.

jimin immediately went to the practice room when he closed the door behind him. he plugged his phone and started to play the music. he had learned the choreography already, like pretty much all of them, but he wanted to be perfect. i can't disappoint them, it has to be as perfect as when they dance it! i know i can do it! so he started to dance and repeat the moves.

meanwhile

"wait princess i forgot my earphones, i'll go grab them be right back!" jeongguk left his boyfriend to go back to the dorms. taehyung continued his way to the car with the other members.

"taehyung oh my god why do y'all have to make hickeys all over each other when we have shoots the next day? you know they're hard to cover up! fans could notice them!" as always, namjoon lectures taehyung about his hickeys. hey i can't help if i'm hot and jeongguk is a horny teen...

yoongi cleared his throat and asked "hum, is-is jimin's neck like yours?" they all knew how jeongguk was when he felt turned on, they all knew how jimin could tease without even knowing, and they all knew how attracted jeongguk was to the pink haired boy. taehyung smiled wide and explained what happened the night before.

"jimin's skin is still as pure as his soul guys! i'm really proud of jeongguk because i even lost it a bit yesterday. you know he went shopping right? well when he showed us what he bought we were both shook! he usually dresses in large clothes you know, when we cuddle we notice how fit and thin he is but not that much! maaan he has those thighs wow as beautiful as gguk's!

anyways, he dressed so well and he had those fucking cat ears and choker and he dared sit on my laps thatswhenialmostlostit. and he noticed the hickeys and he asked gguk to mark his neck while sitting on his lap with his fucking tight jeans. it was so fucking hot to watch. jinnie i think i'm in love with two persons..." he whined the last sentence and all the boys chuckled.

"i'm happy you're taking it slow, i was scared you would just break him and let him down but you're so supportive and stuff, i'm proud of you my babies!" jin said with a wide smile on his face.

i know the plot i a liiittle bit messy rn but i don't want to rush it and be like « hey we met 2 days ago do you wanna work with us and become famous jimin ?1?1?1? » so yeah i hope you'll keep reading until it starts fr