21

jimin kept practicing for awhile and went to take a shower

jimin kept practicing for awhile and went to take a shower. the boys had to stay in an other city for two days so he would be alone at night. he had gotten used to sleep with jeongguk and taehyung, it was weird for him to be all alone in the dorms.

his phone buzzed so he went to check the text.

junguwu
hey jiminie! i heard the boys
are shooting for two days if
you're not with them do you
want to come over?

he smiled widely as he read jungwoo's text and quickly replied.

i would love it! just
tell me your address
and i will come?

junguwu
i was actually planning
on eating outside with
lucas and some of his
friends and then do a
sleepover but i really
want you to come.. i
hope you don't mind?

he thought about it for awhile, he didn't like being with too many people especially strangers, but he knew jungwoo and lucas so he guessed it was fine.

that works for me we
can meet at lucas' cafe
if you want ?

the younger replied with the hour he would be there and jimin started to get ready. he was a bit nervous but he was also excited to meet his friend again.

the hour quickly came, he entered the cafe a bit too early but he still came in to meet with lucas.

"hi jimin!" the brown haired male said from the counter. he walked towards him and gave him a quick hug. "hi lucas" he said softly with a smile on his lips.

they talked until his shift ended and met up with jungwoo. he was, as the last time jimin saw them together, a blushing mess.

he had no idea if they were dating or not but he assumed they didn't since they didn't kiss or hold hands. at least i won't be third wheeling...

they chose to go to a restaurant near jungwoo's house, he said they made the best meals ever, so why not give it a try.

such. a. small. filler. i'm sorry