54

cutest pic so far

cutest pic so far

the departure day had come and jimin's nervousness had taken over his excitement. he'd got really clingy and strangely refused to leave namjoon's side.

the two maknaes were too occupied to pack their clothes to take care of him so namjoon gladly offered his arms to cling onto. they were sitting on the couch waiting for the two last ones, with jimin resting his head on namjoon's shoulder.

"AMERICA HERE I COME!" taehyung shouted when he ran into the room with his hands full of luggages.

"taehyung you forgot to bring boxers..." they heard jeongguk say from their room. taehyung spun around and ran back into their room to grab what he had forgotten.

he ran back into the silent living room and shouted again. "AMERICA, HERE I COME AND WITH MY BOXERS!" jeongguk passed by him and silently judged him, along with the 5 others.

taehyung pouted as no one reacted but soon smiled again when he noticed jimin being a small bean next to their leader.

they got in the cars after putting all of their stuff in the trunks and left. jimin stayed with his two boyfriends obviously and started to panic as they reached the airport.

"it's fine love, don't worry. we'll be there to protect you if needed." jeongguk said and squeezed his hand before letting it go. they knew they had to act pretty distant.

they got out of the cars and rushed to the entrance where the fans were waiting for them. the three youngers were the last ones to come in, with jimin between taehyung and jeongguk.

none of the fans expected to see the small boy with them, he heard several girls scream his name. "wave at them, they'll be happy" he heard taehyung whisper in his ear.

jimin shyly did as he was told and girls started to scream again. he smiled widely at them and followed taehyung through the crowd easily.

they reached for their plane and got in their seats. jimin had never taken the plane before, but he wasn't really scared, he was pretty excited. that was until he realized how boring a long flight was.

since they didn't sleep much the previous night, they slept for most of the flight so they didn't see the time pass by that much.

they woke up when they had reached america, and that was an other cup of tea. namjoon warned jimin about america being different from korea about the security.

the younger nodded and held tight on jeongguk's arm for protection. the fans started to scream loudly when they saw the first members come out.

their way out of the airport to the the cars was much harder than in korea. taehyung pressed himself against jimin to protect him and tried to push away some insisting fans. he didn't want them to scare him.

jimin's fear of crowds quickly came back. his grip on jeongguk's arm tightened, the younger felt his nails dig into his skin and looked at him with concern.

he brushed the smaller's hair so it would hide his teary eyes a little bit. "sssh you're okey, i'm here." jeongguk whispered and looked back at tae to indicate him jimin was starting to panic.

the fans kept on grabbing their clothes and scream their name, the members didn't mind that much but jimin wasn't used to this. taehyung kept glaring at everyone who touched jimin, not really caring if they were fans or not. no one touched his jimin.

they finally reached for their cars but jimin kept gripping onto the youngest's arm. once they were driving and hidden from the cameras, jeongguk brushed his hair away from his eyes and noticed his wet cheeks.

he hugged him tightly and kissed away his tears. taehyung did the same and whispered sweet nothings in his ear until he calmed down.

they reached their hotel and jimin was back to his excited self. he jumped out of the van and looked around with a goofy smile never leaving his lips.

"do you like it baby?" jeongguk asked after making sure no one could hear them. jimin nodded rapidly which made the others laugh.

they followed namjoon to the counter and the three maknaes looked up when their heard the lady talk. "but, you've reserved three rooms for two.. i can see your seven.. do you want to take an other r-"

"no it's fine don't worry, they'll manage to make room for the three of them huh?" namjoon responded and rushed to the elevator when he noticed the confused look on the woman's face.

they all laughed once the doors closed and waited to reach for their floor which was a the very top of the building.

what are/is your phobia?

i definitely have arachnophobia but i think i have a fear of big boats idk i can't stand near one?? it's so weird

ANYWAYS I POSTED THE INTRO AND CHARACTERS OF MY NEW TAEGI AU so you can go read/vote and add the story to your library/reading list so you'll know when i will start it 💜💜💜💜