13

did someone already hurt you? i mean physically?" seokjin continued, even if it was hard for jimin to talk about it, he trusted them with his life

did someone already hurt you? i mean physically?" seokjin continued, even if it was hard for jimin to talk about it, he trusted them with his life. he forced himself to reply honestly.

"sometimes one or two people would hit me. but not until i bled or fell on the ground. when i passed by "too close of them", they would hit my stomach and go away. i don't understand why they did that i didn't do anything wrong did i?" he pouted and looked at the 6 boys in front of him.

"no you didn't, they were just being fucking assholes." jungkook immediately said.

"jeonggukie don't curse!" jimin whispered to him but all the others heard him and chuckled at his cute behavior.

"jiminie you can stay with us as much as you want. you don't have to worry about anything, you're part of our family now, you deserve to be happy and, me being the sunshine of the group, i will help you to become the happiest fluff ball ever!"

"if you want to continue your studies you can take online classes, and if you ever need help i will help you. but i wanted to ask you, i heard you could dance well is that true?" namjoon asked, he had an idea of what to do with the little boy who just joined the group.

"dance was my major. it was the only subject i really like but i don't know if i'm really good. i started dancing when i was little, i loved music and i always had music playing in my room. dancing was the only way i found to express my emotions as my- my.. p-parents... didn't really hum let me talk..."

all the boys noticed his family was a really sensible subject. they didn't want to push him to talk about him. they let him go at his own pace to tell about his life. hearing this, namjoon continued.

"do you think you could show us? maybe you could help hoseok with choreographies or train some of us with jungkook?" jimin blushed like crazy, he was really shy and he knew how good they all were at dancing. he had no idea if he could do it.

"it's ok if you don't want to do it now, just take your time alright? but i would love to work on choreographies with you!" hoseok said in a sweet tone to reassure the little boy.

he thought that he could maybe give himself a chance. what if he was good at dancing. he had the chance to work with his idols on his favorite sport. he loved to see them dance on stage or on music videos, he always admired them and always tried to reproduce the choreographies.

"i will show you one day, just not now i don't feel comfortable about it. maybe i could train on one choreography and show you?"

"you do what you want here little man! the practice room is all yours! just ask us if you want to train alone so we won't interrupt you!"

"thank you so much, i don't deserve all of this. i will work hard to show you my best!"