47

THIS

THIS. is the reason i write top kook aus

taehyung and jeongguk were laying in their bed, scrolling their twitter tl when jeongguk noticed a post.

"what the fuck?" he mumbled and clicked on the link. he gasped at the sight and immediately got out of the bed to put on his shoes and take his jacket. "i'm going to fucking murder them."

taehyung was totally lost, he looked at his boyfriend's screen to read park jimin getting mobbed and hit at his college. above a video.

he didn't believe it at first but he clicked on the video, and he understood his boyfriend's anger. he saw his jimin getting hit in the stomach, laying on the ground helplessly while horrible words were thrown at him.

he ran up behind jeongguk and jumped in the car with him. he was driving way too fast, but he couldn't stand the idea of his baby getting hurt.

they both knew how sensitive he was and how insecure he could get. they had managed to give him more confidence in the last 6 months, but this confidence could be teared up by only one sentence.

they reached the college and noticed a big crowd in front of it. jeongguk didn't even take the time to park up, he got out of the car and ran towards the students, followed by taehyung.

they reached them and noticed three boys in the center, hitting the small boy who was now on the ground.

jeongguk pushed everyone to make his way to jimin. he didn't care about all the cameras filming the scene. the only thing that really mattered was jimin.

he punched on guy in the jaw and threw him on the ground before doing the same with the two others. taehyung knelt down next to jimin and checked the small bruises he had on his face.

they heard jeongguk yell on the guys and punch them. jimin got up and reached him. he held one of his arm to stop him from hitting the guy who had previously hurt him.

he had a terrifying expression on his face when he turned to see who was holding him, but it immediately softened when he noticed his bruised baby.

he let go of the bully to hug jimin tightly, but he was interrupted by some girls.

"how can you even touch him? he's gross.."

"why don't you just kick him out of the dorm?"

"you can stop pretending he's important to you. we all know you just use him as a toy."

jeongguk was about to loose it but jimin discretely kissed his nape. he came back to his sense and left the crowd while holding jimin close.

they entered the car again and jeongguk hit the wheel out of frustration. jimin sat in the backseat, he was looking at his lap the entire ride.

when they reached for the dorms, jeongguk stormed in their room and slammed the door shut. jimin winced but didn't say a word.

he sat down on one of the couch with his legs crisscrossed and stayed quiet for the rest of the day.

jeongguk didn't come for dinner and jimin didn't touch his food. taehyung was worried about his two boyfriends but he didnt want to push them, he just had to wait.

taehyung went up to their room before jimin so he could try to talk to jeongguk. he knocked on the door and entered without actually waiting for an answer.

he saw jeongguk sitting on their bed and noticed his bloody knuckles. he crouched next to him and took his hands in his to kiss the bruises.

"i hate them tae. i fucking hate all of them." jeongguk said with teary eyes. taehyung hugged him tightly and whispered "i know babe, i know. i hate them too, but we can't do much about them. but please talk to jimin, he probably thinks you're mad at him."

"m-mad? why would i be mad at him? i would never..." he said and jimin opened the door, his gaze still low.

he stood still at the door and he felt two arms slide around his waist and his neck. jeongguk kissed his hair and guided him towards the bed.

"i'm sorry. i caused you trouble.. i can leave and never come ba-"

"jimin. i'm not mad." jeongguk stated and looked into his eyes. he wiped his tears away and kissed his cheeks.

"b-but they're right.. i'm just an annoying burden to you and you're probably just being kind out of pity-"

"jimin. i love you."

he stopped rambling when he heard the three words come out of jeongguk's mouth. he finally looked up to him with a chocked expression.

"i love you. with all my heart. i love you as much as i love taehyung." he added to make sure he got the right message.

jimin looked at taehyung who was touching his back in a soothing manner. taehyung smiled and talked too "i love you too kitten. as much as i love mr jeon right there."

jimin's tears had stopped flowing. he managed to talk to. "i-i love you two so much.. i'm sorry if i caused you trouble but i was too scared." his voice was almost a whisper.

jeongguk brought him to his lap and pecked his lips before holding him close. "i'm sorry i acted violently. i just couldn't stand seeing you get hurt. please don't trust anything of what you've heard."

"you're the kindest, the most gentle, the most loving and caring person i've met. you deserve the life you're living right now." taehyung continued and kissed his shoulder blade.

"we love you baby, never doubt our feelings for you."

AAAAAA THANK YOU FOR 10K REAADS 😭😭😭😭

i just wrote down the last chapter of this fic today 😩✊🏻 (it will be 63 chapters long don't worry we still have time) so i'm gonna start writing my next au which will be...

TAEGIII
it will be a tattoo artist one, i'll post the summary in the next chapter so you guys can tell me if you're going to read it or not (it would be so nice if you did ❤️)