48

they had all received their outfit for the music video and had tried them out, so the shoot went as planned

jimin was like a kid at christmas when he saw the set. his eyes were sparkling and he was jumping and running around.

it was just a normal day for the other boys but it reminded them how happy they were when they filmed their first music video.

jimin wasn't used to being taken care of, with all the makeup artists and hairdressers running around to make him look perfect, along with all the stylists helping for the clothes.

he couldn't stop smiling as he watched the others film their solo part, they all looked wonderful, surreal.

taehyung had put his blue lenses and his colored shirt and before going on his set he went up to jimin so he could go with him.

he intertwined his fingers with his smaller ones and guided him to the set with all the connected phones. he was totally fond of jimins excited state, he wanted him to always be this happy.

taehyung's scene took a while to film, so jimin had to leave before congratulating his boyfriend. he had a pout on his lips but it was soon washed away when jeongguk pecked his plump lips.

he smiled widely and took his larger hand in his. jeongguk led him to his set. the director explained him he had to stay still and not be scared of the water when it will run out.

jimin nodded and went to his designed spot and waited, looking straight into the camera. he almost winced when he felt the huge amount of water flow beside him.

he successfully wrapped the scene in one try and jeongguk clapped for him, soon joined by taehyung. jimin ran up to them with tiny steps and jumped on jeongguk to wrap his arms and legs around him.

even if he was sexily dressed and styled, he still had his childish and adorable part showing, and the youngers loved it.

the next day, they had to film the choreography part, with the outfit sets jimin had chosen few days before.

taehyung took more time to get ready since his harness was really huge, he had to get helped by several stylists to put it in place. it was the first time he tried it on since it came later than all of the other clothes.

when he came out of the dressing room both jimin's and jeongguk's jaw dropped to the floor. "i might get a boner right now right there princess. fuck."

he pulled on one of the stripes and taehyung let himself fall on his strong thighs. they looked at each other for awhile, jeongguk analyzing all the details of his outfits, going from the choker to the handcuffs.

he couldn't resist him and kissed his lips with strength. "we're definitely using that same again" he whispered against taehyung's lips who smiled into the kiss.

jimin rolled his eyes and pulled taehyung away from his youngest boyfriend. "you horny dicks.. we have to go shoot a music video it's not the time to have a boner!" he whined and made both of the males chuckle.

the shooting went well,  they were all amazed by jimin's talent and the way he changed when he danced. he had his own way to express his feelings while dancing, much different from hoseok and jeongguk, it was really nice to have a new element in the group.

they all cheered when the director told them they were done and decided to have a party to celebrate. they went to a really fancy restaurant and all congratulated jimin for his amazing work.

all the words he had received the previous day were erased from his memory, all that mattered was what his teammates told him.

i'll probably double update later

thank you for 11k views and 1k vote omg 🤧