8

just then jimin went back in the bedroom and pretended he didn't hear anything

just then jimin went back in the bedroom and pretended he didn't hear anything. he had a big towel wrapped around him to fully cover him and he asked if they could lend him some clothes. jungkook gave him one of his oversized hoodie and he went back in the bathroom to change.

the hoodie almost looked like a dress to him so he just put his underwear and went back to their bedroom to find the two boys cuddling on the bed, already in their pajamas. he faked a cough and told them he could just sleep on the floor since they looked 'busy' but taehyung grabbed his wrist and he fell on the bed between them.

jungkook put the covers over them and asked "jimin, we can trust you right? about everything? you wouldn't spread anything" jimin just whispered a 'why do you even ask', muffled my the thick blanket covering his mouth and nose. jungkook bent over the small boy leaned near taehyung, to implant a small kiss on his lips.

jimin let out a small squeal he couldn't hold anymore and the two boys looked at him in confusion.
"i'm sorry but, my ship, that was beautiful. please kiss as much as you want. i'm creepy sorry."

they both laughed and taehyung pulled the boy closer by his waist. he was hugging him from behind and jungkook was playing with his pink hair. "you're not creepy, i'm happy you support our relationship, many people wouldn't, that's why we have to keep it secret."

he promised he wouldn't tell anyone and thanked them again for letting him stay and treating him so well and he fell asleep just after, still in the arms of taehyung.

aaand taekook is revealed 😏 super short chapter im sorry i promise they'll get a bit longer

btw thank you for 100 views ilyyy