24

im posting the softest pic for the smut chapter am i that hopeless

taehyung and jeongguk went back to their hotel room after a long day of shooting. jeongguk sent some texts to jimin to make sure he was fine, when he told him he was with jungwoo he felt relieved, he felt bad for letting him alone at the dorms.

jeongguk was standing near the window, admiring the beautiful view while taehyung was laying on the king size bed, admiring his beautiful boyfriend. they still had their outfits they wear for the ad and he couldn't suppress a comment.

« this white shirt looks so good on you. but i low key wanna tear it appart. » it made his boyfriend turn around and smirk at him. « i wouldn't tell you no... »

he approached the bed and pushed taehyung down, hovering him. their nose were touching but they didn't move, they stared at each other with all the love in their eyes.

jeongguk leaned and softly pecked his soft lips before turning them around and making taehyung sit on his lap. « hey princess, what do you think about jimin? i mean, the fact that he's living with us. does it bother you? » he softly asked while rubbing his sides.

« no! not at all. i love being with jimin, i really like him, but you know we can't do much stuff together when he's there. at least not yet, so i just thought that since were alone tonight... you know... » he had a shy smile on his lips, jeongguk found him adorable.

he kissed his lips once again, whispering 'i know what you mean babe.' against them. he flipped them around again and pinned him on the bed. he broke the loving kiss to implant hungrier ones on his jaw and his sensible neck.

taehyung's hands wandered on his well built chest to go to his neck. the younger started to unbutton his shirt at a slow pace to tease him. he kissed every inch of his exposed skin and reached for his belt.

he looked up to see a panting taehyung with his eyes already shut, so he didn't bother asking if he was ok. he pulled his pants down and kissed on his hips, one of his soft spots.

he stopped the kisses when he reached the already half hard member. he kept his mouth close, his hot breath fanning over it. it made the grey haired male go crazy, he grabbed the others hair and let out a loud whine.

he took the message and stopped the teasing, he loved to tease but he didn't want to make his princess wait for too long. he kissed the clothed bulge on the tip first and moved towards the base.

he finally pulled down his boxer, which made him slightly shiver. he got up to kiss taehyung roughly and started to stroke him. the older was so needy he started to let out small moans immediately.

jeongguk was less needy than his boyfriend but he still wanted to play. he put three fingers on the older's lips and went to kiss his strong thighs. taehyung started to suck and coat his fingers with saliva, it satisfied jeongguk.

« mhm, you're such a good boy princess. » jeongguk moaned over his hardening crotch. he licked from the base to the tip and then took it in, taking the other by surprise. he gasped and moaned louder around the fingers.

jeongguk took them out and put one at his entrance. they knew each other by heart, all taehyung had to go was to hum and jeongguk pushed it in. he started slowly, still licking his member. taehyung hummed again and he added an other finger to scissor him.

taehyung grabbed the sheets of the bed with one hand and jeongguk's free hand with the other. his head was thrown back and his eyes shut, small tears of pleasure in their corner.

jeongguk loved to see him like this, he could watch him being pleasured for hours. he let go of his hand and started to stroke him at a quicker pace, along with his fingers.

taehyung was out of this world, he kept moaning his name loudly. « yes baby, moan my name. i wanna know how good i make you feel. » he said in a low voice, making it worse to control his release for taehyung.

his thighs shook a little bit, it was the signal for jeongguk that he was really close. he curled his fingers and licked the tip of his member again. which sent taehyung off edge.

he let out a long moan, his back arched and his hands found their way to jeongguk's hair, tugging on it. the white liquid painted his stomach and chest, jeongguk kissed over it and bent down to kiss taehyung's mouth, making him taste himself.

« you're so good baby, i love you so much. » he whispered and laid down close to him. once his breathing was even, taehyung replied he loved him too and fell deep asleep just after.

OK that was my first time writing smut so idk ??? tell me if some stuff are weird or cringy or what i should add/remove for the nexts

(if you want to request some kinks for later tell meee)