42

someone stop him

someone stop him

since the choreography was finally done and known by the six boys, they were adjusting the last details for the music video.

they were all sitting on the couches discussing about the outfits they could wear. everything was already decided on, but they didn't find the perfect outfits yet.

jimin was scrolling down on his twitter tl, while brushing his finger in jeongguk's hair, his head resting on the smaller's lap.

as the comeback was approaching, many fans were doing predictions or just saying what they wanted the boys to do. he scrolled down again and again, not that he wasn't interested in their outfit choice, but he just didn't know what to say.

that was until he reached for a post, saying 'the boys in these for the comeback fuck we all wish." he opened the pictures and immediately agreed, he also wanted that.

he lifted up his head to see all the boys thinking deeply. he cleared his throat to gain their attention and quietly asked "what about harnesses?"

his cheeks grew red, he knew harnesses weren't innocent at all, but he liked the idea very much. taegguk smirked at each other when they heard the pretty kinky proposition, and agreed immediately.

the hyungs had to think a bit more before letting jimin continue and explain.

"not all of you will wear them, and you won't have the same, but it could look very pretty. you said you wanted a darker concept so here it is!" he seemed really excited to help them, and he himself loved the idea of seeing his idols wear harnesses.

the six boys hummed and asked what time of harness they could wear. "jimin, we decided on having two main sets of clothes, a dark one and a more colorful one, and then 'personal' outfits for our solo scenes."

jimin nodded and thought a bit more, a pout appearing on his face. "for the dark one, i think it would be better for you to wear mostly black and white, and some of you could wear like red or gold. this set would have the harnesses."

the others all nodded and let him continue in his idea. "i think two of you could wear full chest harnesses, and two others like belts or chokers."

taehyung raised his hand and spoke "i want a full chest one!" they agreed on letting him wear one, and namjoon was the one who was picked too. hoseok decided to wear and belt and yoongi a big choker.

jeongguk asked if he could wear red, they agreed on a sparkling jacket before choosing the other set. namjoon explained their idea.

"we thought about some colors and a lighter theme, but not like dna you know? i think we could all wear jeans with white shoes, then you can decide!"

jimin nodded again, his mind actually started working and all his fashion sense was awake. "i think your shirts could be colorful, and you could wear jeans jackets, and some lather jackets."

"hey i have this colorful jacket in my closet but i never wear it, i could take it and wear a white shirt?" jeongguk asked and the others smiled and nodded, thinking it could be a beautiful outfit.

they talked more and more about their outfits until they were all satisfied, they called their stylists to tell them. the music video shooting was planned for the next week, so they had to hurry, they were really relieved to have jimin, who actually helped them a lot to make their comeback perfect, it was like he made them complete.

that's such a useless filler idk why i wrote it 😩 i'll just double updates sorry babes