52

jeongguk squeezed some lube on his fingers and started to push one into jimin, quickly followed by a second one

jeongguk squeezed some lube on his fingers and started to push one into jimin, quickly followed by a second one. the older had taken several baths and showers with the two boys so he was used to the feeling and it felt really good, but they had never been further than this.

jimin grabbed the sheets, soon replaced by jeongguk's stronger hand, when he felt his fingers curl up inside of him. "more.. please more.." his head was thrown back and taehyung had the urge to kiss his neck but he decided one was enough for his first time.

jeongguk pulled his fingers out and hovered him again to kiss his swollen lips while putting lube on his hardened crotch. "if it hurts too much tell me, i'll be gentle." he reassured him, he didn't want to think he would fuck him senseless like he would do with taehyung, he also had his soft part.

jimin nodded and felt his warm tip at his entrance. his whined at the small contact but his face displayed pain when jeongguk pushed himself in. taehyung kissed his cheek and jawline to distract him and caressed his chest.

the youngest waited for him to adjust and gripped his hips lightly while looking straight into his eyes. jimin nodded and gave him the permission to move. he cried out in pain as he went deeper but told him to continue.

he gripped onto taehyung's hand and kissed his lips to focus on something else. the pain started to change into pleasure and he relaxed, his cries turning into moans.

jeongguk's thrusts were slow and gentle as he promised, his hands travelling on his abdomen. his moans were music to his hears, they were soft and high, it was dreamy.

"you c-can go faster" he managed to breathe out between two kisses from taehyung. jeongguk bent down and put his hands on each side of his head. he started to kiss on his jaw and bite on his neck when his pace fastened.

jimin's sinful noises grew louder at each thrust, and so did jeongguk's. taehyung would lie if he said he wasn't turned on by the two sweating body grinding on each other in front of him.

jimin grabbed jeongguk's hand and placed it around his neck. he had read about a choking kink and he wanted to try it. he opened his eyes when jeongguk pulled away from his lips to look at him. his look was filled with lust.

jimin bucked his hips up to gain friction on his throbbing member and taehyung decided to take care of it. he grazed his fingers on it and made the small boy cry out at the suffering gesture.

he took his member in his hand and pumped it at the same pace jeongguk was thrusting into him. the latter's grip tightened around jimin's neck to his liking, he was in an other world.

his eyes rolled at the back of his head and his back arched because of all the pleasure he was receiving. his body shook after a while, with both of his boyfriends abusing his neck and collarbones.

"cum for me babyboy" jeongguk commanded and thrusted deeply into him, making both of them come. he rode his high and taehyung licked his fingers and winked at the weak jimin.

jeongguk stayed in the same position, hovering jimin, and whispered in his ear. "you made daddy feel so good baby. i'm proud of you, i love you so much."

"i love you too, jeongguk."

loosing your v card like that 🤧💞💗💓💕💖

tell me if the smut was ok cause ?? idk