53

the boys were leaving for america the next day, jimin couldn't stop running around

his two boyfriends were laying on their bed trying to get a full night of sleep so they wouldn't be too exhausted when they landed in america. but jimin didn't really help them.

he kept talking and rambling about how excited and how nervous he was and kept jumping on the bed.

jeongguk rolled around on the bed to cuddle taehyung but he pushed him away. "i'm cuddling yeontan..!" he mumbled and petted the little pup's head.

jimin stopped jumping when he heard the younger's whine and crawled on top of him. he hugged him tightly, so much that his cheek was squished against his bare chest.

he looked up with his round eyes and giggled with his younger boyfriend. "have you calmed down baby?" he wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the top of his head.

jimin squirmed in his arms to free himself but jeongguk resisted and tightened his grip, only to earn tickles from the smaller.

they were supposed to sleep so they had to stay quiet not to wake up the others, but it was kinda hard with jimin attacking jeongguk's stomach with his tiny fingers.

taehyung tried not to join their game and act like the mature one, but since he was the little kid of the group he quickly joined the fight too.

the room was filled with giggles and squeaks, some steps could be heard when jeongguk tried to run away from his two evils boyfriends only to be tackled to the ground by jimin.

he climbed back onto his lap but him being really light, the youngest managed to get up and throw him on their bed.

jimin had tears in his eyes and begged for the torture to stop when both of the younger boys teamed up against him. "t-tae that not f-fair" he managed to let out between his squeaks and laughers.

"now will you let us sleep kitten?" taehyung asked when he noticed jimin's body getting weaker and his laughers turning into complaints.

"y-yeah i will..." he breathed out and sat up. the two others smiled at his flushed chubby cheeks and his messy hair, he smiled back showing his adorable eyes smile.

jeongguk tackled him down on the bed and kissed his nape to wish him goodnight. taehyung went to put yeontan in his little bed and went back to the bed to cuddle up to jimin and fall asleep quickly.

my cheeks hurt because i smiled too much writing this it's so soft 🤧