23

jimin was confused about what was really crossdressing

jimin was confused about what was really crossdressing. he heard this word few times but he never got any explanations. he stayed with jungwoo after all the others had left and the question didn't leave his mind.

« jungwoo whats crossdressing? » the younger laughed and went to his dressing without saying a word. he came back and threw few clothes at jimin. « see by yourself. »

jimin looked at the clothes and saw some skirts, crop tops even dresses. but he still didn't understand what was so special about them. he looked back at jungwoo and raised an eyebrow.

« you can try them on you know. you'd look good in them. » jungwoo said, not understanding jimins confusion. he laughed, thinking it was a joke but stopped as soon as he saw his seriousness. « a-are you serious? »

« jimin! crossdressing is when a boy dresses with girls clothes you know... » his mouth formed and O shape and his eyes rounded a little bit. « wait, i'll get some clothes. » jungwoo said and left the room once again.

he came back with several bags filled with clothes. « try them on and keep the clothes you like, you can give me the others back whenever you want! » jimin smiled widely and thanked his friend.

they decided on jimin sleeping over, jungwoo wanted to know more about his life, and he liked being in his company. they sat down on his fluffy bed and started to talk about them.

it went on for hours, jungwoo told him how adorable lucas is with him, talking about the dates they've been to together. jimin was a bit jealous, he wanted to experience that, but at the same time he loved his life.

jungwoo asked about the 6 boys, he had no idea if he still lived with them and how close they were so jimin explained everything, trying hard no to leak anything about taekook.

he told him how they were all caring and supportive, how kind they were and how he felt comfortable around all of them.

he also mentioned the dancing part, and jungwoo obviously asked him to show him. "if you're afraid to show them you can show me! i wouldn't lie to you about what i think, i'll be 100% honest." he said softly and the pink haired male gave in.

he started dancing the well known choreography perfectly, making jungwoo stare in awe. when the music stopped he clapped loudly and whistled, making jimin laugh and hide.

"you're really good at dancing! you should really show them soon, they're going to love it i promise! you're lucky i have a crush on yukhei either..." he said and winked playfully.

jimin was surprisingly having an awesome time with his friend, it was different from being with his two biases, and so were the feelings he felt, but he was still having a great time.

some taekook smut is coming in the next chapter aye ;))