27

jeongguk entered the room and saw jimins outfit, his jaw dropped and he stared for awhile, jimin not noticing him at all

he kept watching his every move and walked a bit behind him to appear in the mirror. jimin jumped when he saw someone was in the room but calmed down when he saw it was his friend.

he tugged on his shirt to hide a little bit more of his skin and realized he was still wearing the revealing outfit. jeongguk excepted him to jump on him and hug him but he did the opposite.

he mumbled inaudible words and backed away, taking off the ears. « i-i thought that you would come back tomorrow... i'm sorry i-i-»
jeongguk shushed him and neared him again, taking the ears in his hands.

he put them back on and grabbed his thin waist to pull him closer. « if you feel pretty in these, wear them. i want you to feel pretty baby. » he said in a reassuring tone. jimin wanted to cry, cry from happiness.

never in his life he was totally accepted, by his style or his ideas, but it felt like he could do anything he wanted and the boys would accept. it was too perfect for him.

he smiled and put his arms around the younger's neck, finally hugging him back. « do you like it? » he asked quietly. he chuckled lightly and pulled away to rest his forehead on the small boy's one. « i love it. taehyung will love it too, i promise. »

he was about to close the gap between their lips when namjoon called them. he sighed and implanted a small kiss on his forehead before leaving the room.

jimin, him, wasn't sure if he wanted to come out dressed like this. he removed the ears and the choker and ran behind jeongguk. when he arrived in the living room, everyone was sitting on a couch and they all let out a 'wow'.

jimin blushed and quickly thanked them before being pulled onto jeongguk's lap. « we received the final video of the ad, i thought you'd like to see! » he nodded rapidly at namjoon who started the video.

seokjin turned off the light and the video started playing on the huge screen in front of them. hoseok starting rapping first, jimin was mesmerized as always, his fanboy side showing up.

jeongguk, who had already seen few sequences didn't pay attention to the screen, but on the beautiful boy sitting on his lap. he pulled him closer to his torso, tugging slowly on shirt.

jimin was too concentrated to notice his moves, when namjoon popped on the screen he bounced on his seat, making the youngest of the group hiss. he mumbled a small sorry and continued watching.

« yoongi hyung your rap is so good » he almost whined, not really realizing his idols were in front of him and were now his friends.
just after yoongis part, jeongguk went to the front and started dancing.

jimin gasped and bounced again, it was too much for jeongguk. he tugged on the shirt again to make it slide, exposing the smaller's shoulder and attacked it with kisses.

he went from his shoulder blade to his neck, ending with his ear. « ggukie you're so handsome » jimin whispered, as the said man sucked on his ear lobe. jimin let out a small moan that fortunately went unnoticed by the others.

« shh, be quiet baby. » jeongguk said with a stern tone, a tone jimin loved particularly. he leaned his head on the side to indicate he wanted more and the brown haired male pleased him.

he wasn't focused on the video anymore, jeongguk's lips being way too addictive for him. he sucked on the milky skin on his shoulder and bit lightly, just enough to let a small mark.

jimin moaned again, louder than the previous one and jeongguk groaned. his moans, even that quiet, sounded heavenly. taehyung, who had heard the small noise looked at jimin's pleasured expression and smirked.

he was getting less and less shy everyday, both of the maknaes couldn't wait for what was going to happen next.

i had to watch the lotte duty free ad so many times to write that but i'm not complaining