5

he explained to his new friend what they talked about for almost 30 minutes, his eyes all sparkly as he remembered every single detail

jungwoo also explained how his meeting went and then asked "i notice taehyung gave you a ticket, do you want to go with me? i didn't come with anyone."

jimin agreed eagerly, he finally found someone kind and caring to share his fanboys moments.
jungwoo took jimins hand and ran to the arena with him so they could be at the front. they arrived just in time and managed to be first row.

jimin was all excited and he bounced cutely on his feet. he put his arm rounds jungwoo's and rested his head on his shoulder. he was much taller than him, the younger (jungwoo is younger) found their size difference adorable.

the lights shut down and the music started. jimin got goosebumps everywhere and his heart raced again. he couldn't wait to see all of them perform.

they all came on stage and jimins soul left his body, him and jungwoo sang like there's no tomorrow and enjoyed every single of the concert.

near the end, when the boys were sending hearts to the fans taehyung seemed to be searching for someone, he neared the edge of stage and looked through the crowd.

he spotted a pink tuft and ran at the other side of the stage. he intertwined his pinky finger with jungkook's and leaded him where jimin was standing.

they crouched down and sent him finger hearts and kisses. jimin hid his face in his sleeve paws before sending the hearts back.

"jimin that's so cool wow they recognized you!!" jungwoo told him after they left the arena. "they didn't! they just sent hearts like they always send to fans stop!!"

"jimin, tae wouldn't have searched for jungkook and dragged him in front of you if he didn't recognize you! and they wouldn't have given you tickets if they didn't appreciate you! you're just some really lucky guy!"

jimin nodded and realized how lucky he was. even thought i'll never meet them again.

these first chapters are boring rip