50

the boys had worked their ass off the whole week to be done with the whole album

the boys had worked their ass off the whole week to be done with the whole album. the songs were all recorded and edited, the choreographies were all on point, they knew the lyrics by heart and had received all of the outfits they needed for the upcoming performances.

the bbmas was coming really fast, they would be taking the plane the next week, which meant they had a whole week so work on their weaknesses and also relax and take a lot of energy.

after taking their bath, the maknaes went to the living room to find the hyungs watching a boring show jeongguk hated, and immediately made it known. "i am not watching this boring shitass show!"

he grabbed his two boyfriends hands, which were half hidden under their onesies. jimin's onesie was a pastel pink with cat ears and a gold crown on top of the hood, and taehyung's was a baby blue one with dog ears.

jeongguk found them adorable in their onesies and wanted to cuddle them until they couldn't breathe anymore but he chose to be reasonable and mature and just kiss them until their skin couldn't take it.

he threw himself on the bed in his usual spot and announced they would watch a horror movie, but the two immediately complained.

he rolled his eyes and laid in the middle of the bed and patted his torso to ask his boyfriends to cuddle him on each side.

jimin laid on his left and taehyung on his right, both had their hair falling smoothly on his pectorals and tickling his chin. he giggled and brushed their hair back.

they looked up to him through their eyelashes with a really innocent look on their face, they were like babies. jeongguk was used to see this look on jimin but he was surprised to see taehyung acting like him, but he didn't mind. he knew it wasn't the same case in bed anyways.

he kissed their forehead and thought out loud "im the luckiest man on this planet." he was already the happiest with taehyung in his arms, but even if it seemed weird at first, having two boyfriends who were totally different from each other, and who loved him as much as they loved the other was euphoric.

he played the scary movie and jimin was the first one to look away. since yeontan was already sleeping, he found interested in jeongguk's earrings and kept playing with them.

he watched his pupils dilate when a scream came from the speakers and felt his body tense a little bit. he kissed his cheek while smiling. "i love you" he whispered randomly. the youngest was a bit startled by the sudden words but he obviously said them back with a loving look in his eyes.

taehyung soon followed jimin and looked away from the screen, he wasn't really into this type of movies, he only liked to watch them to cuddle jeongguk.

both of the olders laid their head on the side and starred into each other's eyes. they intertwined their fingers and smiled to each other genuinely.

when the movie ended, jeongguk was quick to noticed his two boyfriends asleep on his chest. he kissed the top of their head and wished them goodnight before falling asleep himself.

that was soft :( my heart

thank you sooo much for 12k views 💖💞💓💕💗 and all of your sweet comments, they really mean a lot !