59

taehyung was the first one to enter the room, followed close by jeongguk

taehyung was the first one to enter the room, followed close by jeongguk. the older was smashed against the wall and saw jeongguk's lustful gaze pierce his.

"need any help with these?" the younger asked as he eyed the large choker and the waist harness he was wearing.

"please.." taehyung breathed out and let his head fall backwards. jeongguk crashed his lips against his and got rid of the choker. his wet lips landed on his now exposed neck and he tried not to suck on it too much, he knew they were going live in less than an hour.

"you were so fucking hot princess. i had a really hard time not to stare at you too much." he mumbled in taehyung's neck with his deeper voice.

before he could take off his harness, the door opened shyly to reveal a sweaty jimin who rushed to close the door behind him. "couldn't you wait a little bit people could come in and s-"

he was cut off as taehyung smashed him against the wall and kissed his plump lips to shut him up. jeongguk walked behind him and locked the door, before attacking taehyung's nape once again.

"you were so amazing kitten, such a good boy huh?" taehyung breathed out and crouched down to reach for his thigh harness. jeongguk placed his hands on each side of jimin's head and kissed his demanding lips, careful not to press taehyung too hard.

jimin felt hands slide up and down on his thigh and his harness, along with his belt were taken off, but taehyung didn't stand up right after.

the smaller boy took the opportunity to help the maknae with his harness and started to take it off, while fighting with his wet muscle still exploring his mouth.

he teasingly let his hands wander on jeongguk's well built chest and to his hair. the latter couldn't help but move his lips to his jaw and his ear. he remembered the fake earrings he was wearing and smirked.

he sucked on his lobe and got higher, lightly biting his skin and took of the earring with his teeth.

taehyung averted jimin from moaning too loudly by kissing him again. the older tried to help him with his harness but he got his hands pinned above his head.

jeongguk understood the message and walked up behind taehyung, not without attacking his neck once again and started to take off his waist harness.

he turned around to face his younger boyfriend, still gripping onto jimin's hands, their bodies pressed together.

jeongguk noticed his fake lip piercing was still on and grinned. he took taehyung's lower lip between his teeth and tugged on it lightly while keeping eye contact.

he moved towards the ring and pulled it off his lip. he quickly got rid of it and sucked on his already swollen lip, but it was way too tempting.

they heard namjoon's and seokjin's voice come closer to their room and stopped moving, jimin probably stopped breathing too.

"i know what you three are doing right now so, please, get dressed again, style your hair back in place and cover all your love bites. were going live in 20 minutes."

namjoon is literally all of us
anywAys i dyed my hair pink today i'm so happy dbjzkz