10

they didn't say anything back, they didn't have to they both hugged him tightly and then promised to keep him with them and spoil him

they didn't say anything back, they didn't have to they both hugged him tightly and then promised to keep him with them and spoil him. taehyung asked about his family, but he noticed the older wasn't ready to talk about this part of his life, so he didn't push.

jungkook decided to stay with him in the bedroom while taehyung told the hyungs the real story. jimin and jungkook were laying down, jimin's head on the younger's torso while he was playing with his pink locks.

"this color suits you so well. i love it you know" the youngest said with a relaxing voice. jimin felt good and safe with them. he couldn't believe he was just a fanboy at first.

the door bursted opened and a happy taehyung shouted "jimin, you're officially part of our family!" and he jumped on the bed next to him to hug him and kiss his cheek.

jimin hugged him back and let out some tears of relief. maybe my real life is just starting, maybe i'll be able to live fully and not worry about everything. maybe now i can start to be happy.

"so. we managed to make a spare room for you but, honestly, iwoulddefinitelypreferifyoustayedinourroom." taehyung said when he explained how their life was like. jimin let out a small giggle at the end of his sentence but he declined. "i don't want to interrupt anything, i'm gonna sleep in the spare room don't worry." jungkook and taehyung pouted but let him, not without telling him that if he couldn't sleep he could just come sleep with them.

the day went by quickly, taehyung and jungkook just showed him around the dorms, all of the members took care of him and he couldn't ask for a better home.

he went to his new room when all the others went to sleep, but he wasn't tired at all. he tried to close his eyes but it was way too early for him to sleep. he hesitated before getting up and tried to go to the boys' room quietly. when he neared it he could hear them chatting, so he knocked and peeked his head through the door.

"hi pretty boy! i knew our bed was better" jungkook said jokingly and patted the bed near him, still between taehyung and him.

i low key forgot to post yesterday oops