25

what game is he playing at seriously

the next day, jimin came back at the dorms after their meal to get ready for the boys coming back. he was excited to see them again, he weirdly missed their scent.

he watched their bed hesitantly and shrugged his shoulders before jumping on it and smelling the good scent the two boys left on the sheets.

they both had a musc scent, especially jeongguk, taehyung had a sweeter scent, musc mixed with vanilla, maybe because of his shower gel.

jimins head was hidden in the pillow when his phone rang. he took it out of his pocket quickly and pressed answer. « hi baby! »

« hi ggukie! is everything alright? »

« aw baby i'm so sorry but we can't come back to the dorms yet, we will maybe have to stay here for another night... i hope you don't mind being alone? »

jimin couldnt hide it, it annoyed him, he wanted to see them again, but he knew it was important so he just said it didn't bother him at all. it was still the beginning of the afternoon, he thought he could maybe try on the clothes jungwoo had given him.

he hung up with the younger and went to search for the bags full of clothes. he put everything on the ground and tried to created some outfits to try on.

he found some shorts he liked and some crop tops. he tried on black shorts and a grey plain shirt with a little cactus on his left pectoral and looked in the big mirror standing at the corner of their big room.

he was first sceptic he kept turning around and studying his body. the high waisted shorts fitted with his thin waist perfectly and the crop top let his tummy show a little bit. he wasn't too comfortable with his body, these clothes were very revealing, but he found himself cute.

he kept searching through the clothes, he decided not to try on the skirts and dresses yet, he knew he wouldn't feel comfortable. he found some fishnets and decided to try them with other shorts.

he liked dressing like this, but he wanted to keep it secret, he didn't want the others to know.

im so sorry if the chapters have several parts but i first wrote some of them on paper in class ;) and i had to cut them because they were way too long :(