7

they walked to the dorms and were welcomed by a confused namjoon

they walked to the dorms and were welcomed by a confused namjoon. "wait. aren't you... jimin right? you're the fanboy from the meeting! what are you doing here?"

taehyung and jungkook explained how they found him and that jimin 'lost his keys' and namjoon agreed on letting him stay immediately.

they're so kind to me. i don't deserve any of that. i'm just a bother to them. i shouldn't have agreed. he thought while following the two youngest to a room.

he stopped when he entered a bedroom, and he noticed all the clothes and stuff that were already here. "hum, i hope you don't mind but, we have no spare rooms right now, and jungkook and i have the biggest bed..." taehyung explained.

jimin hummed, he felt even more like a bother to them. taehyung put his finger under jimin's chin so he would look at him and asked 'what's wrong? you can tell us everything you know..."

jimin told them he didn't want to bother and intrude in their life. that he felt out of place and he could just leave and sleep outside, but the only thing he was told after this was to take a warm bath and relax.

he did as he was told and when he was about to come out of the bathroom he couldn't help but listen to their conversation.

"princess, i know you want to protect him and so do i, but we can't keep him here after tomorrow. he has a family and friends, who must be worried about him!"

"kook you don't understand! that's the problem! he told us he doesn't have any friends and if he had family he wouldn't sleep outside if he 'forgot his keys'. i think he lied to us. he said his life is a whole mess, he packed his stuff and went to sleep outside. jungkook we have to talk to namjoon hyung tomorrow and tell him we have to protect jiminie by keeping him here, if he wants to."

"we'll see tomorrow alright, now let the kid sleep. he needs it and us too."

aye it's starting

i might triple update bc it's a bit boring and i want the action to really begin ;)