55

he officially wants my death

they entered their room and let out loud 'wowww' when they discovered the huge hotel room. there was a king size bed in the middle of the room connected to a huge bathroom, with a bathtub, which could easily contain three people, and a shower.

they all looked at each other and sprinted towards the bed and jumped on it, still being careful not to hit anyone. they laid on their back and looked blankly at the ceiling.

"is this really happening? am i seriously going to perform with my idols in america for their comeback?" jimin asked still looking in front of him.

the two boys hummed in response and turned on their side to hug their smaller boyfriend. "i love you" they said at the same time and kissed his cheeks.

jimin pecked their lips and got up to check the view he had from the balcony. a small table with two chairs were standing there waiting for them to sit on and admire the view.

jimin had never traveled even if it was one of his biggest dream. he had always wanted to travel around the world and witness beautiful views like the one in front of him.

he rested him arms on the barrier and sighed in content. he felt two arms wrap around his waist, it was weird how he was able to distinguish his two boyfriends just from their touch.

he didn't have to look back to know taehyung was holding him. he enlaced his fingers with his and rested his head back on his chest, still admiring the view.

"it's so pretty.. i don't know what i've done to deserve this, but it must've been something heroic!" he joked and taehyung chuckle with him.

"are you nervous?" taehyung asked softly and nuzzled his nose in his soft hair. there was a silent for a moment and jimin talked again.

"i don't know.. i think i just don't realize it yet. i mean i know i'm gonna perform with you, but i don't realize what it really implies you know? like i don't realize i'll be performing in front of thousands of people, that dozens of celebrities will be around me when i'm just no one... it's probably going to be so weird.." his voice was soft and calm, taehyung was glad he wasn't stressing out.

"you'll become famous really soon kitten, i promise, and you deserve it. i'm glad we managed to show the world your talent, because they'd have missed something." he stated and smile into his hair.

jimin turned around and was about to kiss him when jeongguk interrupted. they heard a loud thud and ran towards the bathroom.

"i fell ok. i just. fell. that fucking bathtub is way too big anyways why would they even put something that big that's fucking useless i mean what the hell is this i don't understand i'm not going to bath with two oth- oh wait..."

his two boyfriends who were standing at the door laughed and decided to actually join him in the bath.

NO SMUT FOR TODAY :) i know y'all love me