37

this pic makes me weak in the knees just saying

few days after their anniversary, taehyung was getting more whipped for yeontan each minutes and so were the other 6 members.
he was the little baby of the family, but especially jeongguk's, jimin's and taehyung's one.

it was a resting day for the group, they had spent the day all together watching movies, cooking, playing random games and especially having a really good time all together.

since their comeback was coming really fast, they didn't have the time on working days to have fun, it was only practice and practice and jimin missed jeongguk and taehyung.

the older of the two had fallen asleep on their bed while cuddling with his dog, who was also cuddled up to him and fast asleep, and jeongguk was playing on his playstation.

he was talking with one of his friends about the game, sometimes getting mad and cursing. he was wearing a large black hoodie with the hood on top of his head, his lips a bit pouty when he was loosing.

in conclusion: he looked way too cuddly for jimin not getting clingy.

he approached the boy slowly, his innocent round eyes looking at him.
"what do you want baby?" he asked, still focusing on his screen.

jimin didn't respond, he just got closer until their legs touched. jeongguk hummed as to ask him again. "cuddles" he replied in a small voice, earning a soft chuckle from the younger.

"now's not the time love, we'll cuddle later if you want?" he replied as softly as he could. he didn't like saying no to his babyboy, but he was way too competitive to get distracted.

however, jimin didn't care at all.

he took the initiative to sit on his lap, straddling him, and burry his face in the hood, near his neck. "you're so stubborn..." jeongguk laughed and pulled him closer, before hearing his friend talk.

"since when do you call taehyung 'baby'? i thought he didn't like it?"

jimin couldn't hear what he said, only jeongguk's replies. "i've never said it was taehyung though." he said, his smirk audible.

"oh my god did you brea-"

"no we obviously didn't break up yugyeom! you know i love h-"

"are you... are you cheating on h-"

"dude what the fuck?" he asked, anger filling his voice. jimin didn't like to see him angry, he kissed his neck lightly to calm him down which worked perfectly.

"taehyung knows about him and he's also close to him, he's his kitten and my baby..."

there were a silence on the other side of the line before yugyeom talked again. "that's so cool though! did you get yourself a whinny babyboy?"

jeongguk scoffed before reaching jimin's lips and kiss him passionately. "i guess you could say that."

cUte