40

taehyung smiled at the smaller boy and looked at his newly pierced ears

taehyung smiled at the smaller boy and looked at his newly pierced ears. "aishh you look good jimin!" he tried really hard not to touch him like he would like to but he noticed all the fans and paparazzis around them.

they were walking back to the dorms when it started raining like crazy. they looked at each other and laughed when they saw their hair all stuck on their forehead and their makeup slightly leaking.

it was summer, they were only wearing t shirts and jeans and had no jackets, and the dorms were 20 minutes away from them. they started running as it got worse and worse, still laughing at the situation.

jimin, who had smaller legs than the two others, was loosing distance. jeongguk turned around and saw him struggling to keep up with them. he chuckled and hold his hand tight and pulled him with them, so he wouldn't let him behind.

they ran until they reached the dorms, still hands in hands, not really caring about the media. they leant on the wall to catch their breath and laughed together again when they heard the hyungs call them.

"hey babies how was it?"
"did jimin faint?"

they exchanged malicious looks and smirked, and walked in the living room where the four others were. jimin ran towards namjoon and jumped onto him, earning a cry from him. "jimin you're soaking wet nooo..." the taller cried but still smiled at his adorable behavior.

taehyung jumped and hugged jin who surprisingly hugged back, even if he was also all wet and cold. "you know i would never refuse a hug!"

they laughed at the oldest's word and jeongguk stood in front of yoongi and hoseok. "jeon jeongguk i swear to god don't even think about it." yoongi said in a stern voice.

the youngest shrugged his shoulders and jumped onto their lap, the cold water making them shiver. yoongi let out a groan but soon smiled when he noticed the happiness in all the members' eyes.

he pushed jeongguk on the ground and laughed loudly, the others following. "go change you fuckface! you're gonna catch a cold!" he added and pushed jeongguk away, followed by his boyfriend and jimin.

they put on comfy clothes, all the sweaters belonging to jeongguk, looking a bit too large on taehyung and literally engulfing jimin. the latter sat on the bed while the boys were adjusting each other's hair and smiled widely.

they sat in front of him and taehyung started to talk. "we have an other gift for you actually. well more like two others." jimin hid his face in his sweater paws when he felt the blush creep up his cheeks.

taehyung gave him a small box and waited for him to open it. "i know it's a bit early but you will wear them later! i wanted you to have them now!" he explained when jimin saw the beautiful earrings.

he grinned and jumped onto taehyung to hug him, making him fall on his back. "thank you thank you thank you!" he kissed the younger's cheek and did the same to jeongguk, before sitting back in his previous spot.

the boys in front of him took his hands in their, jeongguk was now talking. "it's been four month since you've been living here with us, we actually wanted to ask you something."

jimin imagined all of the scenarios possible, going from having to sleep in a other room to leaving the dorms and never come back, but they were all negative thoughts. jeongguk noticed his worried expression and squeezed his grip a little bit in reassurance before asking the question.

"will you be our boyfriend?"

jimin's jaw dropped, he didn't expect them to be serious. he definitely had feelings for the both of them, but he always thought that they weren't returning them, they were just in a weird friendship/relationship, he didn't expect them to actually put a label on their relationship.

"i-i woa yes of course!" he answer, his eyes sparkling when he noticed the happy expression on the younger boys' faces.

taehyung leant down first to kiss his lips lovingly, jeongguk doing the same just after that. it was at this moment that jimin finally realized what was happening, what happened in the four previous months.

he realized how his life took a turn and how happy he was, how he loved his life and his friends, and now boyfriends. he was living the life every fangirl and fanboy wanted, even more, and he couldn't be more thankful.

he had found his two caring angels, his reasons to live became even more real and stronger, and it made him forget the harsh moment he went through in his youth.

i'm soft :(

also thank you so much for 5k reads!! and look at all the rankings woaaa

you guys are the best ❤️