62

the three boys woke up because of the sun shining through their window

the three boys woke up because of the sun shining through their window. they were all naked but laid comfortably in the big bed.

jeongguk was the first one to wake up, followed by his younger boyfriend. jimin was laying in between them, his lips slightly parted with soft snores escaping them.

the youngest of the three laid on his side to face his boyfriends and smiled to taehyung. he grazed his fingers over jimin's flat stomach and looked at all his soft features.

"i love him tae" he whispered, his eyes not leaving jimin.

"i know babe, i love him too." he replied and stroked his shiny black hair.

they had a fond smile on their face when the smaller's eyes fluttered open to find two loving gaze watching him.

he got shy and let out a sleepy giggled which made the others' heart melt. "morning you two" he whispered and grinned widely.

the two kissed his cheeks and jeongguk asked about his body. "are you sore? does it hurt? did you sleep well?"

"i'm definitely sore but i don't know if it's because of the performance or because of something else.." he acted as if he was thinking deeply.

"im sorry if we hurt you baby.." jeongguk said in a caring tone but jimin reassured him quickly. "don't be sorry for making me feel good ggukie. i love you. i love you too taetae"

it made their heart flutter when he used the nicknames he called them when they started to get closer. they pecked his lips and started to get ready for the day.

their trip in america made them grow even closer than they were before.

they went to many interviews and let jimin attend all of them. they knew the fans were really curious about him and needed answers.

jimin's twitter blew up, and he decided to announce his switch to bts' official twitter.

he noticed how kind the fans were to him, how supportive their comments were. it made him feel incredibly great and confident with himself.

there was obviously hate, be he chose to ignore it and spend the best times with his boyfriends and his close friends.

even if he had lost contact with jungwoo while he was preparing his comeback, he texted him again. he was scared he would hate him for letting him down but his reaction was the contrary.

they met at his house and jimin slept over since one day wasn't enough to tell everything.

the couple chose to kept their relationship secret, but they knew there would be the day when they would be able to scream their love for each other. they just had to wait.

after their return to korea, jeongguk offered his two boyfriends matching but discreet necklaces. he didn't want to by them rings so it wouldn't be too obvious but he said it was his way of promising.

jimin was officially a part of the group and started to work on their comeback, he helped hoseok a lot with the dance moves and classes.

he actually managed to graduate college, all of his bully kept their head down when he was around now. most of them regretted being assholes to him, but jimin decided not to forgive them.

he was living the life of his dreams and it was all that mattered, him, his fans, his friends and his loving boyfriends.

this story will end in the next chap :( i hope y'all liked it :((( 💗