32

when they arrived in the practice room, all of the hyungs noticed their swollen lips and flushed faces, but they just smirked to each other and kept quiet

« we'll be retrying fake love, don't mind the blank parts just dance the parts we already decided. » hoseok said and the boys went to their position, aligned.

jimin sat in front of them impatiently and tried to hide his grin. « feels nice to see all of that before everyone » he said with a now full grinning face.

the music stared playing and jimin was watching carefully. it wasn't perfect yet, he could see they had just started working on it but it was already beautiful.

« i'm gonna make me some ramen, anyone wants some? » jimin asked after maybe an hour of watching the boys practice. they all said no, they still had to work hard, their treat would come after the good work.

he went to their kitchen and made himself a big bowl of ramen. he came back few minutes later in the practice room and the boys were still dancing, deciding on new moves.

« i don't know what to do for your first part jeongguk... » hoseok said thoughtfully, looking at the ceiling for inspiration. they kept on trying several moves for his part but no one was actually satisfied.

jimin watched them carefully, his mouth full of the tasty ramens, making his face round. taehyung, who saw his little kitten being the cutest little boy ever approached him and smiled, before opening his mouth wide and pointed at the food.

jimin giggled while taking some food with his chopsticks and shoving it carefully in the younger's mouth. taehyung sat in front of him and they kept on sharing their food silently while the others were still trying to find the perfect move.

« i might have an idea... » the small boy muttered to taehyung who grinned and pulled him towards the others. « jimin has an idea!! » he sounded all excited, and so did the others. on the other hand, jimin him was a blushing mess. « i-i don't know if you would like it... »

they started to hype him up and he agreed on telling them. « i don't know if bighit would like this though... » he said while looking at taegguk. « just go for it baby. »

« i have no idea how to explain this so i'll just show you. » he started doing some moves without the music, and when he fell on his knees he added « there, taehyung could come behind you ggukie and 'lift you up' on his back. »

there was a silence, some looks exchanged between the members, and jimin only wanted to run and hide. « i'm sor-»

they all cheered loudly and thanked him, they all thought it sounded nice, no matter what bighit would think. « fans will like it, they all want more taegguk interactions. » namjoon stated while smiling at the smaller boy.

the music played again and jimin showed them the tempo, hoseok working on what the other 4 would do on the side. jimin first danced with taehyung to show jeongguk, and when he understood the moves the couple tried together, making the hyungs clap loudly.

jimin had a proud smile on his face, he had just helped his idols to find a dance move, a dance move that would be shown to the world.

after the dance practice, when they all couldn't do more without eating, hoseok walked next to jimin and side hugged him. « hey minnie, thank you so much, we should definitely work together, your ideas are really nice and your style is different from mine. we would do a really good work. »

the younger blushed and nodded « i would love to, hoseok hyung. »

small filler but it's for the plot 😩

also, i might slow down on the updates since i have no drafts left, but don't worry i'll keep updating daily (if i don't forget oops) since i'm on my summer break hehe