17

the brown haired male was a bit taken aback by his sudden question but he wanted to see what kind of kiss

the brown haired male was a bit taken aback by his sudden question but he wanted to see what kind of kiss. he hummed and soon felt a soft kiss being implanted on his cheek. then an other near his jaw, and on his neck. they were like butterfly kisses, really soft and not lustful but he still enjoyed them a lot.

he could feel jimin wasn't trying to turn him on, he wasn't teasing or anything, he was trying new stuff, so he had to control himself not to pin the innocent boy to the bed and attack his neck, he just waited, his arm around jimin's thin waist. but when jimin kissed just under his ear, he couldn't suppress a small moan.

it surprised jimin so he stopped, just before taehyung got out of the bathroom. « taetaee! » like nothing just happened, the small boy ran towards taehyung and hugged him tightly.
« you know you just left for few hours right? did you miss me that much? » he said jokingly while sitting him down on the bed.

taehyung asked about what he bought and jimin told him he could just go take a shower first and then try them on.

when the boy was gone in the bathroom, jungkook started to talk. « did you tell him about my sweet spot princess? » taehyung turned to him with a confused look on his face. « no why? »

« when you were still under the shower, when he came back, he hugged me and cuddled as usual, but then he asked if he could kiss me. i obviously said yes, and he kissed my cheek. i thought first that he would stop there but he continued and kissed my jaw and my neck. they were just soft kisses, but then he kissed just under my ear and you know how this spot is sensitive, so i let out a small moan. the poor baby looked so confused at my reaction... imagine if he thought he did something wrong.. »

taehyung neared his boyfriend with a smirk on his lips, he sat on his lap and said « you did nothing wrong, i'm surprised by your self control though, i didn't know you could resist to this. »

just after he finished his sentence, he started to kiss the younger's neck, each kiss nearing his sweet spot. they were hungry kisses, totally different from jimin's. when his lips landed under jungkooks ear, he let out a groan and flipped them around. « you're right, i cant.»

he attacked taehyung's neck with open mouthed kisses, going from his jaw to his collarbones. knowing his boyfriend by heart, he knew his collarbones were his soft spot, so he lightly bit on it, just enough to leave bruises.

he left dark marks on his throat and on his neck. taehyung was a panting mess, he let small moans slip out when jungkook bit on his soft skin. he loved the feeling of those lips on his neck too much.

when he noticed the water wasn't running anymore, he looked up with a lustful look to his boyfriend but told him to stop. « you don't want to ruin his innocence yet right? » even if it was tempting, both of them wanted to take it slow.

i feel like this was cringy i'm sorry