2

it was finally his turn to go

it was finally his turn to go. he took a deep breath and sat in front of hoseok.
« oooh finally a fanboy!! you're really pretty wow what's your name? » he was as usual all excited and happy. jimin couldnt help but smile wider, so much that his cheeks started to hurt.

he went to sit in front of namjoon who smiled widely to him. "hi little boy, how are you?" he was all kind to him he wanted to cry. namjoon has always been an inspiration to him and he really wanted to tell him, now that he finally could.

"namjoon hyung, you know i really want to tell you that. i've been a fan since your debut and since then you've always inspired me so much. you're a really talented man and you work hard to get what you want, and it inspired me to work hard to get the chance to meet you. you always care about the others, you always try to do what's best for the other members and support every single one of them. you're the best leader they could have and i'm happy i knew you. thank you for everything that you've done, even if you don't realize how much it means to me. and please, never underestimate yourself, you're perfect."

after he was done telling what was on his heart, he looked up to see that namjoon was all chocked. "it's- it's one of the best thing i heard. it means a lot to me to hear that. i will remember what you told me. thank you, really."

jimin bowed slightly and went to the next seat, seokjin. he let out a small hi to gain the attention of the oldest who was staring blankly at him. "oh hi little man. you know, what you told to namjoon was really sweet. you seem like an amazing guy. plus you're literally the most adorable kid i've met! how old are you?"

"i'm 22" he replied with an adorable smile on his face.

"i thought you were much younger! how are you so cute? oh wow i wanna spoil him namjoon help." jimin giggled shyly and seokjin cooed at him.

they talked a little more, mostly seokjin talking about how much he wanted to baby jimin and how adorable he was.

he sat in front of yoongi who greeted him with his gummy smile. they talked for a little bit but both of them being a bit shy it didn't last for too long. just before he left yoongi poked jimins nose. "you're adorable" jimin blushed and murmured a small thank you.

he turned his head to see his two biases, starring at him with a smirk on their face.

"hi sweetheart"