18

jimin changed into his new clothes which were a bit too revealing for him, but jungwoo told him he looked way too good not to buy them

he got out of the bathroom and faced the two boys, but the only thing he saw was their jaw dropping and their devouring eyes on him.

« fuck jimin » they both said at the same time. they were literally eye fucking him. he felt a bit embarrassed and exposed but he neared the bed. « do you like it ? »

« are you kidding wow you look so fucking good. »
he was wearing black skinny jeans, very skinny jeans, which showed off his muscular thighs. he had a lace shirt which was really see through, almost all his back was on full display, along with his chest since he purposely unbuttoned the first buttons. innocence who?

but what taehyung noticed the most, were the accessories he was wearing. jungkook was focused on his outfit and his perfectly shaped body, but taehyung, him, was focusing on the black choker with a little bell attached to it, and especially the lace black cat ears on his head.

« when i saw those ears i thought of you taetae, and since you always call me your kitten i bought them. i hope you like it! » jimin added when he sat on the bed in front of the two drooling boys.

for a normal person, those cat ears and the little choker would have looked cute, but taehyung being a really kinky boy, he didn't find it cute at all. he tried to suppress all the bad thoughts that came to his mind but it was too hard. he patted his thighs and grabbed jimin's hips to pull him even closer.

« you have no idea how much i would like to erase that innocent look of your face, but you're too precious for me to do that yet. » taehyung said, his lips brushing his untouched skin. jimin felt his whole body heat up and he put his hands on taehyung's neck.

that's when he finally noticed all the love bites. he gasped and gently traced them. « taetae what's on your neck?" he ask with a worried tone. the boys chuckled and jungkook proudly said "i did that to him!" but he really didn't expect jimin's next reaction.

he quickly got off taehyung and sat protectively in front of him. "did you hit him? taehyung did he hurt you?" taehyung realized he probably didn't know they were hickeys, so he started to explain.

"no, he did that to show me how much he loves me!" jimin didn't reply and turned back to taehyung to look at the bruises better. he let the ignoring boy touch his neck as much as he wanted and watched his expression change to confusion again.

"does it hurt?" he said and turned around to face jungkook. "no, it actually gives much pleasure." the grey haired male replied.

jimin went to sit on jungkook's lap, and still with his innocent look, he asked "i want some too"

jungkook laughed and gently rubbed his sides with his thumbs. "not yet baby, you're not ready for that."
jimin whined and asked why with a pout on his lips.

"you're not ready for those killing lips." taehyung replied, knowing better than everyone the effect they could have.
jimin gasped again and pointed to taehyung's neck. "you did that with your lips?? h-how?"

the two boys were so pleased by how adorable their little boy were. jungkook kissed jimin's neck softly, and let his tongue slip out of his mouth to see his reaction. when he looked up to jimin, his face was two shades darker. "like this, but in much better." he just said, implanting an other kiss on the other side of his neck, as gently as the first one.

don't forget to vote ❤️