Yoonmin Popular boy

Jimin POV

I am a shy boy that not a lot of people know and your name is Jimin and you have a crush on one of the most popular boys in school and his name is Yoongi, he has a group of friends and they are known as BTS. All the girls in school love them and even a few of boys and you are in that few, except for when thy come around you dont fangirl/boy you actually get really shy. And one day you and Yoongi were in class and that changed everything.

End of POV

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

For some reason, some real odd reason Yoongi decided to talk to Jimin today. "Okay class, you guys will have a project that is due in two weeks. And you may choose your partners." As their teacher said that Jimin felt like he was being eyed by someone. And that someone was Yoongi. *Why is he looking at me? Why would one of the most popular boys in school be looking at me?* Jimin thought he was very curious. "Alright! Now... Go choose your partners! but be careful who you choose this is a big grade, its the final grade of this quarter of the school year" His expression went from playful to serious as he said that sentence. Jimin didn't move out of his seat, he thought that he was going to be the last person to get a partner as always. And that is because he is too shy to walk up to someone and ask to be their partner. But... that wasn't the case today. "Hey, Jimin do you want to be partners?" Yoongi said kneeling down to he young boys' desk. "Huh...uhh...s-sure" You said quietly. "YAY! Okay when do you want to work on it?"

"Umm I guess after school in the library" As Jimin said that he felt his face start to heat up because he was talking to a shy boy. The young boys' crush and one of the most popular boys in school was talking to him. "Hey! Jimin!"

"Huh?Yeah?"

"do you want to come up to the roof with me for lunch?"

"Uhh...sure"

"Hey Yoongi can I ask you a question?"Jimin said finally revealed that he said that, it took lots of courage. "Of course" Yoongi said while thinking what Jimin could possibly ask him. Jimin  took a deep breath then asked "Why did you decide to talk to me when your one of the most popular boys in school and I'm just... a looser that nobody talks to?"as Jimin asked that Yoongi stopped walking and looked at Jimin with a confused face. Yoongi turned to Jimin and held the boy by his shoulders "Jimin listen, you are not a looser you are just shy" as Yoongi said that he slid his hands down from Jimin's shoulder to his arms, then his hands and held them while they stared each other deep in the eyes. And without knowing it the boys walked the rest of the way to the roof with their fingers interlocked.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

By the time the project was due they were best friends, and little did Jimin know Yoongi had a crush on him and has had it for a while and was going to confess to him at lunch the day the project was due. Yoongi had been asking all his friends how to confess to someone but the most help he had gotten was from Hoseok.

Flashback to earlier that week

Swagboi🤟🏼: Hey Hoseok

Hobi :Hey Yoongi

Swagboi🤟🏼: I need help, I have a problem

Hobi : What is it, school work?

Swagboi🤟🏼: No, depending on the person I could even be harder than school work

Hobi :Then what is it ?

Swagboi🤟🏼: Well I'm trying to confess to someone but I don't know how to, can you help?