Public Labor[Namjin]

Namjoon's POV

Today we-as in Jin our daughter Ji-soo, and I are going to the park. It's a park that is kinda new but not that many people go to it, it's also around an outdoor strip-mall. I'm kinda worried about Jin though, he's one week away from his due date- oh yeah I forgot to mention he is nine months pregnant with our second child.

"Daddy!" Was what I heard being called from down the hall, specifically Ji-soo's room. So I ran down the hall, I don't know what happened this time but she seems to get herself in crazy problems. One time she managed to get stuck in one of Jin's maternity sweat pants. It was funny but also sad that I know she got this from me.

When I walked in a saw her head suck in one of the arm holes in her shirt. I had to cover my mouth so I didn't laugh. "Aww honey how did you do this." She started to sniffle. "I-I was t-twyin' to be a-a big giwl!" She said as she started to sob. "Looks like it's almost nap time for someone." I muttered underneath my breath. I helped her get her clothes on and sat her on the floor. "Play with your toys until it's time to go." She nodded.

"Joonie!" I sighed Jin needs help putting his shoes on. "I'm coming baby!"

"Aww baby don't cry it's not that big of a deal." I cooed walking in seeing Jin wipe away his tears. I helped put his shoes and socks on and got up and helped him up. "It's okay baby~ your pregnant there is nothing you can do." He nodded but still cried. "Why are you crying baby?" He sniffed "I can't do anything, I'm useless." He mumbled into my chest.

"Look at me baby." So he did. "You are not useless, you are the best husband to me and mom to Ji-soo and baby boy in there. You know how to make both Ji-soo and me happy, you brighten up any mood that isn't happy. You can cook better than anybody I know, you are giving me beautiful children, and you know what?"

"What?"

Nobody's POV

"I love you." Namjoon said giving Jin as kiss, Jin kissed back but they both had to pull back sooner that they wanted to because they still have to go to the park.

"I love you too Joonie." Jin said as the pulled back. Namjoon smiled and held Jin's hand and walked out of the room. "Ji-soo, honey time to g-" Jin stopped talking as soon as he say their baby girl on the floor asleep with her two favorite plushies RJ and Koya in her arms, she got them when she turned one from Jin and Namjoon. He was quick to snap a picture before Namjoon swooped her up in his arms. "Can you grab the stroller babe?" Namjoon asked Jin.

Once they had everything they were gone out the door. When they got to the park Ji-soo was still asleep so Namjoon carefully picked her up and put her into her stroller. The couple walked over to the pond and sat on one of the benches putting the stroller next to Jin. They say there and talked. "Do you know how much I love you Jin?" He shook his head.

"Well I love you a whole bunch too much to explain." Jin smiled sweetly. "I love you too, I bet I love you more than you love me." He replies with a huge smile plastered on his face. Namjoon leaned in a little bit, "Not possible, I love you more than you love me." He said then snuck his hand around Jin's waist bringing him closer and sweetly kissing his full lips. Jin kisses back and soon had Namjoon's tongue in his mouth. They were making out full of love not caring that they were at a park with h people probably watching.

Because people are homophobic. A gay couple making out at the park with children around! How gross! How could they thats just disgusting! (Peep my sarcasm)

Just then Jin got a light but shocking contraction and accidentally bit Namjoon's bottom lip. "Oh my gosh baby I'm sorry!" Jin freaked. "It's okay babe are you okay I felt your body tense." Jin nodded. "Yeah its was just your hands were cold and I could feel my shirt coming up a little." Namjoon laughed. "Sorry." She smiled at Jin.