Concert baby[Yoonmin]

So this chapter was inspired by that time when Jimin was hurt and couldn't preform in the concert but at the end of Spring day he still got up and did the end thingy with Jin. I don't really know who to explain it but this will sorta be like that but I'll just let you read.😋

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Jimin are you sure you want to do the concert?" Yoongi asked his very pregnant boyfriend. "Yes Bang PD-nim said I just can't dance, I can sing even though it might be harder. I get out of breath easier but I'll try." Jimin said smiling. "Can you help me?" Jimin asked holding his hands out so Yoongi could help him off their bed.

They still live with everyone else they just have a room together. When Jimin and Yoongi were walking out of their room Jimin received one light contraction he only paused for a second. Yoongi had gone to the bathroom just before the contraction came. But the person who did see it was Jin as he was walking back from the kitchen to wake everyone up for their breakfast. "Jimin~ I saw that are you sure you are going to be okay today? I remember going through that with
Young-mi." Jin stated. "Yeah it was just a small one possibly just Braxton Hicks."

"Mommy! Uncle Chim!" Young-mi Jin and Namjoon's daughter screamed running up to the men. "Hi baby" Jin ruffled the little girl's hair. "Hey Mimi, do you think it would be fun to go wake up your dad?" Jimin said smiling. "Yeah let's go!" Young-mi said grabbing both men by the hand and dragging them to Jin and Namjoon's room.

They stopped at the door way and Jin crouched down to her height, "Ok so on three you are going to run in there and jump on Appa, okay?"

"1...2...3!" Jimin counted. She ran in and jumped on top of Namjoon, "Appa!Appa!Appa! Get up!" Namjoon just groaned. "Five more minutes baby"

"No! Get up! Mommy said get up!" The 3 year old yelled. "Fine, But can you stop jumping on my I still need to be able to breathe" Namjoon joked. "Alright now lets go wake up your uncles." Jimin said. "Who first Uncle TaeTae, Unlce Hobi, or Uncle Kookie?" Young-mi said. "How about...Uncle Hobi!" Jin suggested. "Okay let's go!"

"She is definitely your child she has so much energy for it only to be 8:17 in the morning." Jimin laughed. "What can I say" Jin shrugged. "I wonder what this little one will be like" Jimin said while rubbing his stomach. "Hey Jimin I don't want to rush you but we should probably start walking because then she will wake up the whole neighborhood."

Soon everyone was up and getting ready. "Young-mi you are going to be at Gramdma's house today because we have a concert."

"Okay I like Grandma's house it's fun!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the way to the venue Jimin had at least two three light contractions. And Jin noticed it every time. And Yoongi only noticed it once because Jimin's grip on his hand tightened. Jimin said he was fine, and Yoongi told him that if he ever got uncomfortable during the concert to tell him.

During Spring day when Jimin was leaning against Yoongi's back he got a contraction that was more intense than the others. So he not his lip whenever it wasn't his turn to sing. He also had to have extra help getting up.

When he sat back down at the edge of the stage he received another contraction, "Jimin-ah are you okay, you look like you are in pain." A fan from the audience asked. "Yes, in fine no need to worry" Jimin answered with a small smile

"You just look in pain so I was just wondering." The fan said

When it was the end he had gotten up with the help of Taehyung but right as he got to the center of the stage his water broke, "YOONGI! Ahhh!!!" Jimin screamed as he was in pain. The audience gasped. "Jin!! What do I do!" Jimin screamed. "Try to take deep breaths and calm down and we are going to take you to the hospital to have a baby!" Jin answered. " Alright guys we are going to have your money refunded and we are going to give everyone in here a free ticket for when we reschedule the concert." Namjoon spoke to the audience.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So I was writing the end of this chapter and then Spring day started playing on my playlist but it was Jap. Ver. Still just as good as the original but I just thought it was cool... ya know... alright bye✌🏼