Mine{Sope/Yoonseok}

"Seokmi, are you ready to go meet your teacher and make friends?" Yoongi said to his daughter as he clipped her into her car seat. "Yeah!" They were on their way to meet Seokmi's pre-school teacher and she was more than excited to make friends...well after Yoongi said not to worry that everyone would want to be friends with a sweet little girl like her.

"Alrighty we are here!" Yoongi said as they reached the small building. He unclipped Seokmi from her car seat and told her to grab her lunchbox and they were off to the building. He wasn't scared of leaving his beloved daughter in a small business like this one because it was owned and run by one of his only friends Kim Seokjin. He knew that he could trust him with his daughter, he was a friend from high school and college.Yoongi wasn't the most popular or socially open he was shy and found it hard to make friends.

One time he almost had an anxiety attack just because the teacher asked him to present a speech, he thought they were just writing them then handing them in. He wasn't really mentally, let's jut say that he got a C for the speech part. But the speech itself was amazing, he was and still is an amazing writer so he got an A in the written part.

Anyway let's get back to the story... they walked in and Yoongi signed Seokmi in, He was greeted with Seokjin at the front desk. "Uncle Jinnie!" Seokmi screeched and flung herself onto the taller man. "Hi, baby!" He hugged  her, she was trying to squeeze all life out of him but it was just really cute.

"Alright now it's time to meet your teacher." Seokjin said standing up. "Come on baby." Yoongi said since she wasn't walking. "No... I'm scared." She whispered. "Baby it's okay, I bet everyone is so nice." He said trying to get her to walk but she wouldn't budge, so he had to pick her up. When they got to the classroom Yoongi stopped in his tracks as he saw how the teacher was... Jung Hoseok. Also known to Yoongi as the father of Seokmi. She always asked who her Dad was and he couldn't tell her, he said that she would have to wait and see because he would come back from a long trip...

"Hoseok...?" Yoongi was on the verge of crying he hadn't seen him in so long. He used to be his boyfriend but one day Yoongi ran away and never came back. That day was the day he found out he was pregnant with Hoseok's child, which is now his beautiful daughter she looked a lot like him. The heart shaped smile, cute nose, the cute dimples at the corner of her mouth, and the way she could make everyone smiling just by a simple smile or giggle.

She also acted like him the way she had never ending energy, the crazy dance she did when she got something right or won a game, her love for dance, she had been asking if she could go to a class, how she was just adorable all the time while not even trying, she was just a miniature Hoseok.

"Yoongi...?" Hoseok said not knowing what to do because the man who left him years ago was standing right in front of him, and what made it even worse was that both men still loved each other.

"Hi."

"Hello... um so uhh...you must be?" Hoseok said trying to not be more awkward that he already was. "Seokmi!" She exclaimed which made Hoseok freeze and stand up facing Yoongi, and smiling. "You used the name I wanted to name my child..." he cover led his mouth trying not to cry, because failed. "I-is she mi-mine?" He asked between sobs, Yoongi started to cry as well but nodded. Hoseok bent down to Seokmi's height. "Hi baby, I'm your daddy..." she ran into his arms and squeezed him. "Daddy!" He picked her up and spun her around kissing all over her face while she giggled.

When he put her do n he turned his attention to the still crying Yoongi. "Why did you leave?" Yoongi started crying harder. "I th-thought you wou-wouldn't want her..." He was pulled into strong arms which of course were Hoseok's. Yoongi's Head was placed in the crook of Hoseok's neck.  "I would have never not wanted a child with you." Hoseok said as they were still hugging.

They pulled away but Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a loving kiss that lasted for about two minutes. "I can't believe your here!" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded. Hoseok took Yoongi's hands and intertwined them with his. "Will you be my boyfriend again?" Hoseok asked sweetly and Yoongi nodded without hesitation. "We are a family!" Seokmi said looking at her parents. "Yes we are honey." Yoongi said laughing then picked Seokmi up, the three of them stood there hugging, then Seokjin walked into the office.

"Well What is this?" He asked confused to see the three hugging. "Are you dumb do you not remember how Hoseok and I dated?" Yoongi said looking at Seokjin like he had three heads. "Ohhhh Yeah!"

"He's my daddy!" Seokmi yelled in Yoongi's ear. "Aggh Baby don't yelled we are inside." She whispered a small 'sorry'

And now they were a nice happy family with more members to come in the future.

Tada! One more chapter of this and I will have lived up to my three chapters before camp