Accident{Yoonmin}

•••

Jimin POV

It's mine and Yoongi's first marriage anniversary and we are going on a cliché restaurant date even though both of us don't really like restaurant dates because it's boring. But we wanted to go out to dinner together for our anniversary because Yoongi has been in the studio with Namjoon and Hoseok his colleagues. All three of them are in a group together called '2,3,9' their comeback is nearing so they have been working hard.

We came in separate cars because Yoongi came from the studio. And I came from home. I work as a dance instructor for multiple genres of dance. (Is genre the correct word for telling multiple types of dance???) I teach multiple different age groups. I teach kids from 4-18... well if they are 18 they aren't really kids anymore...

I also learn the choreographies that Yoongi's group does and teach it to my students. I can usually start teaching the kids before the comebacks even come out. And they all know why it's because I'm the famous August D or Suga's husband. It was a huge deal when we got married because he was the first openly gay Kpop idol to get married. They would be considered Krap(ik that's not a thing... at least I think it isn't)  since they are a rap group but Hoseok sings and raps in their songs so they are considered Kpop.

Anyway I was coming from home because I had to work earlier that day and I was all sweaty so I had to go home and take a shower. So now I'm walking over to the restaurant to meet my love. He's apparently already there, that's what he told me at least.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The kind lady at the front desk asked when I walked in. "I have a reservation but my other party is here already. Do I need to do anything?" I asked. "No, what's the name though?" She asked grabbing a menu. "Yoongi, Min Yoongi." Her mouth gapped. "Wait are you the famous Park Jimin- Well Min Jimin?!" She asked getting excited. "Why yes I am." I laughed. "Can I take a picture with you?"

"Why not!" I smiled. Then I heard a gasp. "Just going to take a picture without me!" Yoongi faked a surprised look. I laughed at how silly he is. He walked up to us and pecked my cheek, I heard a shutter sound and looked at the lady from the front desk. I smiled at her. "Well if your going to take a picture of us can I see." I laughed. She blushed and showed us the picture. It was cute. We then took our picture and went to our table. "So are we having a staring contest." Yoongi laughed at me, i pouted. "I just feel like I haven't been able to see you a lot." My eyes started to tear up and I just started to cry right then. "Baby, why are you crying?" Yoongi asked me getting up to hug me. I have been really emotional lately, I don't know why.

"I-I ju-just missed you!" I cried crying into his chest. "It's okay the comeback is almost here we will be able to spend more time together. I nodded. "Okay~"

Nobody's POV

After Jimin calmed down they went about the rest of their dinner. They both got each other a present for their anniversary. So Jimin went to get his first. When he was crossing the road with the present in his hands and car came racing down the road, it slowed down a bit but still hit Jimin with a hard impact. Yoongi gasped and ran to him not bothering if people saw. "Someone call an ambulance!" He screamed. "Baby, baby, don't die. Stay with me." He cried on Jimin's body that was laying in his arms.

Soon an ambulance came down the road and took Jimin to the hospital with Yoongi following. He was waiting for the doctors to come out. His phone kept buzzing from twitter. So he looked.

Min Jimin was hit by a car?!
Yoongi's husband is dead?!
Is Jimin dead?!
How is Yoongi going to live without him?!
I can't believe someone did this to Jimin!!

Yoongi just kept crying, his eyes red from crying he didn't even notice the doctor standing in front of him. "Sir?" Yoongi looked up. "Are you family of Min Jimin?"

"I'm his husband." The doctor nodded. "He's out of surgery you can see him, he is going to wake up and a little."

I immediately got up and followed the doctor. About an hour later Jimin woke up while the doctor was checking how he was doing. "Oh your awake!" The doctor exclaimed making Yoongi immediately got up and went to Jimin's side. "Oh my gosh baby! Your awake!" Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek. Jimin hugged Yoongi. "I thought I was going to die!" Jimin exclaimed. Yoongi nodded agreeing, he thought Jimin was going to die but didn't want to give up on him.

"I'm so glad your okay."

"Me too."the doctor interrupted their moment by saying. "Well now that we are all awake, I just want you to know that your baby is fine." Yoongi and Jimin both looked at each other shocked. "I'm pregnant?!" Jimin gasped,
He started to cry as well. "I'm pregnant Yoongi we are going to have a baby, a little family!" Jimin cried. "I know I'm excited!"

"How far is he?" Yoongi asked. "Two weeks."

"How did I not know?" Jimin asked mostly to himself.

Later that day Jimin was discharged. The doctor said that he just needed to rest and go to the orthopedic doctor to get his arm cast. He only had a minor fracture. Both Jimin and Yoongi were surprised because of how hard it seemed the car seemed to hit him.

One month later...

Jimin and Yoongi decided to post on their social media's about Jimin being pregnant, both their fans will find out sooner or later. Yes Jimin has fans he posts videos of him dancing on YouTube and Instagram.

Jimin's Instagram

Liked by @Jeon.kookie, @Spill.the_Tae @seokjinnie-_- and 635784 others

Guess who cummed in me so now I'm pregnant! Haha yeet. Hint it's the guy on the right👉🏼 Min Yoongi is going to be a father to our baby. I love him.

All 4892 comments
@Spill.the_Tae: OMG REALLY IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE OOF
@Jeon.kookie: THIS IS AMAZING
@minnie.jimminie: @Jeon.kookie yea it is☺️
@Joonie()ballonie: WOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS
@mIn..sUgA: I love you too, and I can't wait😘❤️
@Seokie|hope: Aww imagine a mini one of you two running around ADORABLE IM GOING TO SPOIL HIM OR HER
@kittie;nana: I didn't like you guys getting married and now your pregnant gross
@seokjinnie-_-: I CALL GOD MOTHER
@minnie.jimmine: @ Seokjin is-_- hold up who said
@mIn..sUgA: @jimminie me he asked me he actually did😉
@minnie.jimmine: @mIn..sUgA What the fuck
I hate you
@mIn.. sUgA: @minnie.jimmine I love you too😍❤️

•••

I'm too lazy to do one for their other accounts but imagine they did it for their other accounts. I wrote literally all of this in my band class, I was put in the winds class but I play percussion so they have to switch my class so I took that time to write this I was in the class for like more than an hour so I had time to do this.

I hope you liked it, have a great day/night