Two at once[Taejin&Jikook]

It's two weeks after Valentine's Day and Jin and Jimin have been throwing up every day. Everyone is worrying for them especially their boyfriends so they finally have had enough.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out to Jungkook. "Yes?" He answered. "Where are you?" Taehyung said looking for the younger. "In the kitchen."

Once Taehyung got to the kitchen he asked "Do you think we should take Jimin and Jin to the doctor they have been throwing up all this week." Jungkook nodded, "Yeah I don't think that's a bad idea." He responded. "Now can you help me take breakfast to the sick boys?" Taehyung grabbed a tray.

Little they know they weren't really sick.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at the doctors

"Kim Seokjin And Park Jimin" one Doctor called out. The two boys got up, they are only there together because they insisted that their boyfriends were to stay at home. Even though everyone was trying to let them go.

"Hello my name is Dr. Chong" He said shaking both of the men's hands. "Okay so came you tell me why both of you are here?" Dr. Chong asked. And Jin answered for them. "Ever since last week we have been throwing up"

"Okay so it might be a coincidence but today is exactly two weeks since Valentine's Day did you two have and sexual activity in the past two weeks."

"Yes." Both men said in sync. " So I have a suspicion of what it is but you guys have to take a few tests." Both men nodded. After they took the tests the doctor went to test them and they just sat in the room talking. "Hyung~ what if it's something bad?" Jimin said with worry evident in his voice. "I don't think that's what it is, honestly I have a suspicion what it is now that he mentioned some things. If my thoughts are right then it's going to be amazing." Jin said trying not to worry the younger.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in." Jimin said. "Okay so the tests came back for you guys and, Congratulations! Both of you are pregnant!" Jimin wore a shocked face while Jin kinda knew that it was this he was still excited. "Hyung! We are pregnant!"

"I know Jimin! It's exciting!"

"Would you guys like an ultrasound?" Dr. Chong asked. "Of course!" They both answered. "Who would like to go first? Mr. Park since you are already on the table?" Jimin just frantically nodded.

At the end the doctor asked if they wanted pictures and both said yes.

"Jiminie!" Jungkook said as they walking in. "Jinnie! Your back" Taehyung said hugging Jin. "Whats wrong with both of you?" Taehyung asked. "We want to tell everyone at once-" Jimin got cut off by Jin saying "It's really exciting!" But earned a light slap by Jimin and Jimin mouthing 'your going to give it away!'

"We are pregnant!" Both men exclaimed. "Really!" Jungkook said jumping up. "Yeah!" Then Both men were attacked by kisses all over their faces and hugs.

"Yah! Let me breathe!" Jin squealed. " Hyung are you excited to do this together!" Jimin asked his pregnant Hyung. "Yeah it's going to be cool! We can go to our appointments together and find out the genders together and make an awesome reveal!" Jin yelled.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
9 months later

"Tae!Tae! The baby is coming!" Jin yelled. Soon after a frantic Taehyung came running in. "Okay, Okay I'll go get everything-" He was cut off by a screaming Jin in pain. "STOP TALKING AND GET THE FUCKING BAGS!"