Teach me[Vmin]

Taehyung and Jimin have been working at the same school for three years and this year is their fourth year and the third year they have been dating.

One day in particular Taehyung had to stay after school to finish grading some papers. But Jimin, he also had to finish grading papers so he just went to Taehyung's classroom. But then he saw how sexy(😐😐 I'm already getting uncomfortable I don't like calling people sexy😶) he was flipping his hair while he graded the papers.

But he just shook it off and went and engulfed Taehyung in a huge hug. "Hey, Hyungie~" Taehyung said happily. "Hi babe, what class period are you grading?" Jimin asked letting go of Taehyung.

"Second- Well now I'm in third period" answered. "Yay~ lets start grading some essays!~" Jimin sarcastically said waving his hands... also sarcastically. Taehyung chuckled seeing his boyfriend like this.

Then out of nowhere Jimin blurted out, "Youlookreallycutebabeijustthoughtyoushouldknow." With a smile. After he said that it took Taehyung about a minute to realize that he was calling him cute. "Thanks baby" Taehyung giggled.

Jimin went over to peck Taehyung but when he was about to pull away Taehyung pulled his waist so Jimin was now sitting on his lap. "You look sexy with your hair parted like that." Jimin blushed when he heard this.

Now Jimin is in Taehyung's lap straddling him who they are having a heated make out session. 
Jimin started to roll his hips making both moan into the kiss.

Taehyung's hands started to travel all over Jimin's body and Jimin got more needy every second his hands were roaming. "D-daddy hurry up" Jimin whined. "Be patient baby or daddy will make you wait 'til we get home."

"P-please don't" Jimin whined. Jimin was trying to get Taehyung's dick in him as soon as he could but Taehyung was making it harder for him, so he started to palm Taehyung through his pants. Soon enough Taehyung was moaning and groaning. "B-baby get down and s-suck" Taehying ordered, but Jimin didn't obey him. "Only if you call me babyboy Jimin pouted. "F-fine but get down and s-s-suck my p-pants keep getting t-tighter." Taehyung said.

Soon enough Jimin was on his knees sucking, licking, and deep throating Taehyung's dick. When Taehyung released into Jimin's mouth.  Jimin pulled away and swallowed it all like it was water.

"Babyboy~ go get a yoga ball from my flexible seating area." This time Jimin obeyed. He then came back with a baby blue yoga ball in his arms.

"Now put it down and bend over it with your bit in the air"  Taehyung walked over as soon as Jimin layed on it and squeezed his ass, "oh how I love this thicc~ masterpiece" Taehying said seductively. (At this point let's assume that they don't have pants on k? K.👍🏼)

Then he started to line up his dick with Jimin's hole but was teasing him because... well that's how he likes to play. "Y-you tease p-put it I-in"

"Fine, but you know that I love teasing you"

And by now you should know what happens next😁.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Babe, it the fourth time you've puked this week I think we should check." Taehyung said. "Fine"

Taehyung went back into their room and sat on their bed on his phone waiting for Jimin. As for Jimin he opened their medicine cabinet and luckily saw that they had three tests so he was going to use those.