Found him[Jikook]

Jimin POV

It is April and I am two months pregnant I was happy but then when I told my boyfriend... well ex boyfriend Hihyun he said that he didn't want the baby. And that he wouldn't take responsibility for the baby.

I also told my parents and they said that i am a disappointment because I am still in high school. But I just can't get rid of a baby they didn't do anything, it's too innocent. And so my parents literally put me on the street. They didn't even give me any money so I had to try to find a job but when they saw that I was showing up dirtier every day they said I couldn't work for them anymore.

I had to use the thirty-five dollars I gained from that job sparingly.

Anyway enough about me and let's get to how I gained an amazing boyfriend and family...

Nobody's POV

JUNGKOOK WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET TO HIS LOCAL CAFÉ WHEN HE HEARD SOFT CRIES AND SO HE WENT TO GO SEE WHERE THWY WERE COMING FROM. When he found the boy who was crying he examined his structure, he looked to be about his age, he looked a bit weak, he was a bit dirty, and what stood out most of all was his little bloated stomach.

"Umm... excuse me?" Jungkook said clearing his throat. The crying boy just looked up at him. "Why are you just sitting here crying?" Jungkook asked sitting next to him. "I- um- uhh- I-I got k-kicked out of m-my house" the boy said trying to stop his tears. "Don't you have anywhere else you can go?" Jungkook questioned trying to sound as nice as he could because at the time he didn't know what he was going through.

"N-no I-i am p-pregnant and when I told m-my boyfriend or ex boyfriend and parents they didn't want t-the baby and was disappointed in me. When my ex boyfriend was the one who impregnated me." The boy said calming his tears down. "It's okay how far are you?" Jungkook said rubbing the other boy's back. Which fluttered the boy's heart."Two months, I've only gone to one appointment that's how I know because after that I got kicked out."

"How about we go to my house and get you washed up and have my mom make a nice meal for you." Jungkook suggested. "I- but won't I be a burden to you guys?"

"Why would a cutie like you ever be a burden." Jungkook responded pinching the boy's cheeks gaining a giggle from him. "Your laugh is really cute"

"T-thank you" Jimin giggled.

When they arrived at Jungkook's house he went up to his room with Jimin he gave him some clothes "Here I know how you would feel to be using someone else's underwear but I just got a new pack yesterday so here. I also want you to feel good so how about you take a bubble bath. And take as long as you want."

"Oh no you don't have to-"

"I want to you need to feel like everything, cuties like you shouldn't be feeling like nobody cares. And when your done we will have some food ready."

Jungkook then went down to his living room and found his mother sitting there which was perfect. "Eomma..." Jungkook called. "Yes?" His mother answered. "I found a boy named Jimin on the street crying. And he is pregnant with nobody to go to can he live here?" Jungkook pleaded. "Of course, would you like me to make a big me for the both of you?"

"Of course I don't know how long he has need there but he is two months pregnant. So that's not good to not eat."

"Omo how could you kick a pregnant boy out?!"
"That's what I was wondering, it's rude!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I know it is but calm down." His mom said motioning it with her hands. "But mom.. cute, pregnant boy's shouldn't be living on the street!"

"Jeez, I guess I know there will be a new couple in the house soon" Jungkook's mom said wiggling her eyebrows. "Mom~!" Jungkook whined.

Just when Mrs.Jeon was done with dinner Jimin came down the stairs. Jungkook ran up to him and hugged him. "Whaaa!" Jimin yelled. "Ahh please don't squeeze so tight" Jimin whined. "Oh I'm sorry!" Jungkook said gently rubbing Jimin's small bump.

"Mom, this is Jimin." Jungkook said walking into the dining room. "Aww he is cute!" Mrs. Jeon said which caused Jimin to blush. "T-thank you- what do I call you?" Jimin asked Jungkook's mom. "Please call me mom or Eomma."

"Okay Eomma!"Jimin said. "Why are you so happy? About calling her Eomma?" Jubgkook questioned. "Because I can called her that and she won't be disappointed in me." Jimin said with a smile. "Understandable"

+++++++++++++++++

The next week this happened...

After lunch the boys were sitting on the couch watching tv when Jungkook asked " Would you ever consider being with someone who cares about you and your baby even if the baby isn't biologically theirs, and who would never be disappointed in you, who would love you and never stop, no matter if it means getting in trouble to protect you and your baby?"

"Y-yes why-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook saying "will you be my boyfriend?"

"Y-yes!" Jimin jumped onto Jungkook. But little did they know, Mrs.Jeon was watching the whole time. "Jungkook can you come to the kitchen please I need help." Mrs.Jeon called. When Jungkook got to the kitchen his mom didn't actually need help. "That was really cute, I was listening and watching the whole time. But you need to make sure you live up to what you said." Jungkook nodded. "Why would I not after what he has been through he deserves the best." Jungkook said with a smile. "Okay now go to your boyfriend" Mrs.Jeon said shooing Jungkook.

++++++++++++

7 months later Jimin was now 9 months pregnant

It was Christmas morning and Jimin had been having slight contractions all morning. They were in the middle of opening presents when Jimin went to get a present he didn't want to put under the tree because it was fragile. It was two mugs one from Mrs. Jeon and one from Jungkook. He put it in the nursery because nobody would think to look there.

When Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook were talking waiting for Jimin to return they heard a shriek and glass breaking, luckily they were still in the box. "Eomma! Jungook!" Jimin screamed. They went running to where they found him in the nursery standing in a puddle. "My water broke!" Jimin said having a contraction that was worse than the others. "It's okay Jimin, it'll be okay." Mrs. Jeon said letting Jimin hold onto her. "Jungkook it doesn't matter if we are all Still in our pjs go get the baby bag we are going to have a baby."

"Eomma it hurts" Jimin whined. "It's okay let's go to the car."

When they were in the car Jimin was in the passenger seat crying from the pain.

Skip the birth because I'm lazy and don't think it would be good if I wrote one👍🏼

"Good job Mr.PArk here is your baby girl." Dr.Baek said.

"Babe... I don't care if she isn't biologically mine but I will love her like she is and never less. She's beautiful. And looks just like you" Jungkook said pecking Jimin's lips. "I'm so proud of you you did an amazing job." Jungkook said kissing Jimin longer than before.

++++++++++++++++

Two years later

Jimin bursted through the House doors "EOMMA!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. "WHAT!" She yelled back. "GUESS WHAT!!!" Jimin said jumping up and down. "What!" She said mimicking his movements. "I'm pregnant again!" Jimin said now spinning in circles. "That's great honey!"

"Have you told Jungkook?"
"No~ I'm going to do something special." Jimin said. "What is this something special?"
"I'm going to put the pictures I got today into a card that says happy Father's Day, and put it into the mailbox and ask him to check the mail. And write congratulations on the inside of the card." Jimin explained. "When is this taking place?"
"Today, even though Father's Day was yesterday, I didn't give him anything yesterday because I knew I had an appointment today."

"Oh clever."

Later that day

"Babe can you go check the mail?"Jimin called to Jungkook. He got up with a groan but did it anyway. When he came back inside he sat on the couch with the card he got. Jimin occasionally glancingly him from playing with their daughter. "Father's Day was yesterday-" Jungkook cut himself off with a huge gasp that escaped his mouth. "Babe is this- is it real?" Jungkook questioned. "Yeah we are having another baby, I'm two weeks that's why you didn't get anything from me yesterday" Jimin giggled while saying that.
He hugged Jimin. Jungkook picked up Jungmin, "Minnie did you hear that mommy has a baby in his stomach!" Jungkook said. "Ba-ba?" She said pointing to Jimjn. "Yeah there is a baby in mommy's tummy"

++++++++++++++++++++++