Halloween[Taekook/Vkook]

YouknowBTS03 requested a Taekook version of the Halloween chapter so yeah. Also she is really nice so like y'all should follow her

•••

The Taekook couple was in the kitchen cleaning up the mess of their late lunch that they just ate. "How are you feeling babe?" Jungkook asks his boyfriend who is two weeks pregnant and still coping with the nausea that he has all day unlike most people. "I'm feeling good, I haven't had much nausea today." Taehyung responds. "That's good because we still have that Halloween party tonight." Jungkook says wrapping his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist. And his stomach that is still small but he is getting sorta a muffin top but not really because he is pregnant so soon his "muffin top" will turn into a pregnancy belly.

"Do you think you will be fine at the party?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods. "I think I'll be fine and there is no alcohol because of Jimie so that's good that nobody will be under the influence." Jungkook laughted softly swaying softly still holding onto Taehyung.

"I love you." Jungkook hummed softly pecking Taehyung's jawline. "I love you too." He leaned back into Jungkook's arms. "Ya know it's getting close to our 3 year dating anniversary." Jungkook smiled thinking about the day he asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend.

"I know." Taehyung smiled and slightly turn in Jungkook's embrace to look at his boyfriend. "I want to do something for it." Jungkook said softly pecking Taehyung's lips before he turned around.

"I want to do something special." Jungkook whispered sweetly. Taehyung smiles widely at how Jungkook is already thinking about their anniversary that is two weeks away.

"Kookie it's almost time we start getting ready or I can't hold Jimie first." Jungkook sighed and looked at his phone to see the time but sees a notification from Instagram that a bunch of his friends have been commenting and liking a post.

A to his surprise.. well not really but still to his surprise it was something that Yoongi had posted about Jimie.

 well not really but still to his surprise it was something that Yoongi had posted about Jimie

Yoongi.Min
It's her first Halloween❤️ she's the cutest Totoro I've ever seen☺️💜

Liked by Hoseokie... , Kim_joon , Jiminieeeee , Jungkooooookie , Jinnie.kim , TaeTae , and 738285 others

Read all comments

@Hoseokie... : YOU KNOW DANG RIGHT IM GOING TO SNATCH HER UP WHEN WE ALL COME OVER OMG SHES SO CUTE🤧✊🏼❤️

@Jinnie.kim: @Hoseokie... NO ME FIGHT ME

@Kim_joon: Babe that's like fighting a cat you don't want to hurt the cat