Fight[Taegi]

Hey guys so I saw that another author did this type of chapter where... well I'm not going to tell you have to read. I'm not trying to copy them I just thought it was cool so I wanted to do it, I don't even know what ship they did so idk. So if you feel that it's not right for me to do this just don't read the chapter I don't care.

"Hey Tae I have to cancel our lunch date." Yoongi told Taehyung over the phone. "Why?" He asked trying his best to not sound annoyed because they had this planned for the past month. They have had to keep canceling the date because of the group. Yoongi would either be with Namjoon and Hoseok writing and recording lyrics. And Taehyung would be with Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin. Taehyung and Jin always thought that they were bad at their choreographies when everyone told them that they were fine.

But they thought otherwise.

Anyway... lately Yoongi hasn't been feeling very well. By very well I mean horrible. He has been throwing up in the morning and... well all day long. Not like every hour but periodically throughout the day he would feel nauseous. Taehyung was worried sick about his baby. Yoongi said he was fine but everyone wanted him to go to the doctor, Jin even volunteered to go with him. So he went. But that meant that he had to cancel their date.

"I'm doing something I'll tell you when Jin and I get beach to the dorms." Yoongi tried to explain to Taehyung. "Whatever." He hung up. Yoongi sighed. "What happened?" Jin asked. "Taehyung is being a bitch." Yoongi said. "Why?"

"We keep having to cancel this date we've been trying to go one and we were supposed to go on it today but I just can't deal with not know what is wrong with me.I needed to go to the doctor and find out what it is." Yoongi said Jin nodded. "I mean if Namjoon and I had to keep canceling our dates I'd be mad too."

"I mean yeah I'm not happy I just want to know what's wrong with me." Yoongi said as Jin parks the car. "Alright let's go." Jin said.

They got inside and filled out forms and waited for Yoongi to be called back.

"Min Yoongi." The Doctor called. "Can you stay out here?" Yoongi asked Jin. "Of course."

"Hello, I'm Lee Felix. Your doctor for today and any future visits." He shook Yoongi's hand and led him to a room.

"Okay so what brings you here?" Dr. Lee asked. "Well I haven't been feeling well, well I mean I've been feeling fine but periodically in the day I will have the urge to throw up and if someone has a certain thing or food around it will make me almost vomit or vomit." Yoongi explained. "Okay so when does most of the vomiting happen during the day?" Dr.Lee asked. "The morning."

Dr.Lee nodded his head and wrote something down. "So I have a question that can make you uncomfortable. Have you have sexual intercourse in the past few weeks?" Yoongi was shook. (He was shooketh😂 sorry I'll leave)
"Yes."

"How many weeks ago?" Dr. Lee asked writing something else down on his iPad that was handed out to each doctor. "Like three."

"Perfect." Yoongi was confused. ( He was confusion😂 someone cut my fingers off) "what?" Dr. Lee laughed. "I didn't mean it in a weird way. It's it's perfect for what I'm thinking."  Yoongi unsurely smiled. "Okay anyway I'm going to need to to take a pregnancy test. It's just like the ones you can get at the store." I can't be pregnant can I? Wait what if I am Tae did cum in me. Yoongi laughed to himself as he pulled the test out of the box.

He took it and waited three minutes. Oh.. my...I am... Yoongi started to cry tears of multiple emotions. He had to take a few to calm down. When he finally came out the doctor knocked on the door of the room. "Come in." He came in. "Okay so May I see the results?"