I have a secret[Vhope pt.1]

Y'all I can't write anything without later thinking it's cringe I don't like asking for people to suggest things 'cause that sounds desperate so I guess just feel free to suggest anything if you want don't be scared.

Tae's POV

I woke up next to a boy who wasn't mine, in fact I don't even have a boyfriend, I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine, I woke up in a room that wasn't mine, I woke up in a house that wasn't mine, I woke up in a neighborhood that wasn't mine, what have I done. I looked to my left scared who it would be. It was one worst sights ever. It was on of my best friends, Hobi Hyung. Naked. He is also known as my crush.

He is one of my closest friends. How did this happen. Well I know how it happened all of my friends and I went to a party last night it had alcohol bad choice.

When I looked down I saw that I was also naked. How could we let this happen? One of the worst parts of us having had sex last night was I was a fertile hybrid, what if I get pregnant? What if the baby is a dog hybrid?

What if I'm just over thinking everything, I hope that's the case. But right now I just need to get home before he wakes up.

So I slowly, carefully, and quietly get out his bed. Then I quickly but quickly put my clothes on and leave.

As I was walking to the bus stop I started to cry without realizing it and just think of all the bad things that could happen. When I get home and just cry myself to sleep.

•••

Nobody's POV

The next week at school everything was fine, or so Taehyung thought. He knew that Hoseok knew what happened at the party based on the way he looked guilty every time he looked at Taehyung. They never talked about it.

That Friday he started to gain a bigger appetite, he didn't think anything of it. But the next Wednesday he woke up to get ready for school but as soon as he went to pick out his outfit he had the urge to get rid of all the contents in his stomach against his will, he needed the throw up.

He just threw up, brushed his teeth and carried on with his routine. When he got to school he met up with his friends and he knew he had to throw up again he tried to hold it but his face was showing his discomfort. "Tae? Are you okay your face is pale and you look uncomfortable?" Jin asked worriedly. He only nodded because he knew if he opened his mouth puke would come shooting up his throat and out of his mouth.

"Tae? Please say something." Hoseok said. He hesitantly opened his mouth but the moment he was going to say something he felt the puke coming up his throat, so he immediately turned around and threw up in the trash can. He heard gasps.

When he finished he lifted his head up slowly, and felt someone holding his arm, and that someone was his most best friend Jimin who he had been friends with since fourth grade when the shorter boy moved to Seoul. "Can we go outside? I need fresh air." He asked Jimin. The golden brown haired boy nodded. "We are going outside for a bit we'll see you guys in class." Jimin said waving.

Once they were outside they sat on a bench and Taehyung asked "Do you have any Ibuprofen?" The shorter nodded and handed his some.
"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah... But can I tell you something?" Taegyung asked seeming scared. "Anything."

"Well I pretty much know why I puked. Okay so when we went to that party two weeks ago... I had sex... with Hobi Hyung. And nobody but my mom and I know that I am a fertile male. But I'm also a dog hybrid- and you know that but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. Please don't tell anyone." Taehyung explained fiddling with his fingers. When Jinin reaches over and said "Look at me." When Taehyung hesitantly did Jimin said "It's okay, I'll go home with you tonight and we will buy some tests okay? And if you are I am here for you and I doesn't matter what Hobi Hyung thinks." Jimin said hugging his best friend. He muttered a small "Thanks."

•••

After school

"Okay so they have some for hybrid only, you need that." Jimin said pointing at the pregnancy tests. Taehyung only nodded.

When they got to Taehyung's house they immediately went to Taehyung's room so he could talk the tests. After he dipped the sticks in the pee he waited three minutes like the box said, well like all three boxes said.

Positive
Positive
Positive

"Taehyung immediately stared bawling his eyes out. "He's not going to want to father the baby." He cried still in the bathroom too scared to get out. Jimin heard his crying and slowly opened the door to see Taehyung crying on the floor.

"Tae? It's going to be okay." The slightly older said rubbing the crying boy's back. "No it's not h-he's not go-going to want to father the b-baby~" he cried into his best friend's shirt. "Yes he will, Hobi isn't like that."