I DONT WANNA TELL{Sope}

Also requested by YouknowBTS03 
Pt.3 to Friends with benefits

It has been two years since Yoongi found out he was pregnant with Hoseok's baby and they became a couple. They had to find jobs to support their baby girl, Ha-Yoon. They both tried multiple jobs but never found one until last year they both realized that they loved rapping and Yoongi loves to write songs and Hoseok helps him co-write so they decided to audition for BigHit which they both immediately got in because of their talent.

They had been debuted for the past 8 months(let's pretend that they don't need to be trainees but they just need to work on getting the songs and dances.)  they were in a group named BTS with five other very handsome and kind boys, some that they had known from high school.

They were all amazing singers and rappers they all could also dance it didn't matter how long it took to get the choreography right they could all dance once it was right. They were the first gay Kpop group to have couples all throughout the group and even a poly relationship which all of their fans loved. ...Vminkook. All the boys were all touchy and comfortable with cuddling as any other group. They had had even said once the couples were official, to not get jealous and take it off against the people who wasn't int the relationship with the other.

There were on tour with their third Love Yourself album Love Yourself: Answer and everyone has been noticing that Yoongi has been getting lazy and they were all wondering why. Hoseok had an idea of what it was because he had felt with something like how he is acting now, before.

So they all decided to have a little meeting on their two days off from tour.

They were almost done with the meeting when the leader, Namjoon brought up the topic of Yoongi being lazy.

"Yoongi I have a question." Namjoon started. "Yes?"

"I just wanted to know if you are okay, because the past few weeks not just me but all of us have been noticing that you have been getting lazy..." he trailed off. "Yeah babe what's up even Ha-Yoon has been asking 'is Daddy okay?' And she hasn't really been with us because we have been preforming. Whenever we preform she is sitting with the make-up staff."

Yoongi just sighed he knew exactly what was wrong with him but he didn't want to say it in front of everyone right now. "I-I can't tell yo guys..." Everyone was confused especially Hoseok.

"Why?" Jimin asked. "I-I I just can't." Yoongi looked at his lap.

"Please Yoongi we want to help you as much as we can." Namjoon said softly.

"I don't want to tell you guys." He said starting to raise his voice.

"Yoongi we'll help you with whatever it is..." Jin said. "I SAID I DONT WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS!" He stood up and yelled. He then stormed away with Hoseok trailing behind him. Yoongi got into the bathroom of the hotel room they were in and just broke down.

"Baby?What's wrong?Why are you crying?" Hoseok asked softly taking the crying boy into his arms softly swaying letting him cry on his shoulder. "Baby please tell me." He whispered

"I-I'm pr-pregnant but I'm ge-getting tired from danci-ing." His breath hitched every time he said something. Hoseok rubbed his back in circles trying to calm him down. "It's okay baby we will get through it together okay? Whenever you need help with something you you are too tired just tell someone especially me. I want you too feel as good ask you can. Even if it means sitting out of a dance practice because you can't dance. I'm not going to allow you to dance if your pregnant baby. During tour you are not doing the choreography. Okay you need to feel your best, for you, and the baby."

Yoongi nodded and snuggled into Hoseoks chest. "Why didn't you want to tell them?"

"Be-because what if they don't want me to have the baby b-because of the group."

"They already know that you had Ha-Yoon  and you know how much they live her, how do you think they will feel about about another baby."Yoongi smiled. Hoseok always know what to say.

"What about Ha-Yoon?" Yoongi asked looking up at Hoseok with red eyes from crying. Hoseok slowly caressed Yoongi's soft cheek with his thumb, "You know, she has been telling me that she wants a brother or sister." Hoseok smiled lovingly down at his boyfriend.

He leaned down and kissed Yoongi's pouting lips, his lips lingering on Yoongi's. "I love you I hope you know that." Yoongi blushed. "I love you too."
"Now do you want to tell them or wait?"

"Let's tell them." He smiled a big gummy smile.

When they got back out everyone was talking but stopped once they saw the couple sit down, Yoongi in between Hoseok's legs on a two person couch.

"So He is better now it's all fine." Hoseok smiled to reassure everyone everything was fine. "Are you sure?"Jungkook asked. Yoongi nodded. He was ashamed for yelling at them.

"Do you wanna tell them why?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, everyone watching cautiously. "I-"  he sighed.
"You can do it ." Hoseok encouraged him. "I'm pregnant with our second baby." He slightly smiled looking up at everyone, all of their facial expressions changed from worried to happy and ecstatic.

They all rushed over to give the couple hugs and congratulate them. "Damn Hoseok you must be doing a good job." Taehyung said laughing causing Hoseok to swat at him and everyone else to laugh. "Congrats guys." Namjoon said smiling.

"Wait Yoongi why didn't you want to tell us?" Jin asked. "I was scared what you guys would think..."

"We would never think anything less of you babe." Jin said in a motherly kind of way.

Later that day...

Hoseok and Yoongi went back to their master suite and found their daughter awake and crying in her Favorite BTS staff member's arms also known as no-na to Ha-Yoon.

Once she noticed her dad's were in the room she stopped crying and ran to hug Yoongi's leg. "Daddy! Appa!" She left Yoongi's leg to hug Hoseok's. "Hi baby girl, why were you crying?"

"Betause I miss my daddies i thought you lef' me foreber."

"Of course not honey, but guess what!"

"What!"

"You are going to have a little brother or sister because daddy is pregnant." Yoongi said pointing at his stomach.