Best friends{Namjin}

Requested by bts_faithful_whore

a shorter chapter 😖 sorry

"It's really the last day of senior year." Jin signed as he walked to lunch with his best friend Namjoon. "I know right, I cant believe it. And I cant believe I'm saying this but... I'm going to miss this place." Namjoon says and sighs as they get in line.

They have been best friends since 7th grade in middle school. That was when Namjoon had just moved to Seoul(doing Seoul cuz ya girl don't feel like typing out Jin's home town😂)

Namjoon used to be really shy, but since Jin isn't and never was that helped him not be so shy he still gets shy when he doesn't have his best friend. Yes, he does have other friends but they don't make him as outgoing as Jin does.

Jin is just wild, he is really smart and does good in school, and he doesn't have bad grades, but he just is very loud and extra. All the time. (The definition of my mom it's really embarrassing when we are in public and she is being really loud)

———

Graduation time~

Everyone was back at school after going home for a bit, but now they are back and dressed in caps and gowns. They were all talking to their parents, friends, and someone kids were saying good bye to their teachers.

Some kids were crying, some parents were crying and the whole his was a mess but in a good way. Everyone was talking about how they were going to college and they were going to miss their friends, but it was a bitter-sweet moment.

"All graduating students come line up." The principal said through the microphone. So all the kids got on the stage in alphabetical order just like how they did when they practiced the last week of school.

"...Kim Namjoon." The principal said as he held the diploma that he was soon to hand over to Namjoon. "Thank you." Namjoon said trying not to cry of joy and sadness. He had officially graduated High school, but he was going to genuinely miss the school.

"...Kim Seok Jin" Jin sighed in relief, happiness, sadness, just all of the emotions. "Thank you very much." Jin said as he shook hands with the principal.

After everyone was given their diplomas they had to take a big class picture, but then they all got to throw their caps up in the air for a cool picture.

There were multiple people who started crying and some that screamed in happiness. "We are done coming to this place!" Jin yelled and everyone around him cheered.

"I'm going to miss you." Jin dramatically says hugging Namjoon. "Jin, we live five minutes away from each other and we both have two two months before we go to college."

"I'll still miss you."

•••

Guys I'm sorry for the horrible chapter😞
I am really tired and it's only 10:23 but it's good I'll survive by going to sleep after this is published.  School is really being a bitch and making me tired. Sorry, I really wanted to get it done because if I'm not wrong I've been updating daily or every other day and I don't want you guys to wait because I've become lazy(I'm not lazy I'm just saying if I became lazy because of break)

I have a five day "weekend" but really it's Thanksgiving break and that kinda makes me not want to do anything because I don't have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning and be to school by 7:30. I'm sorry😔

I hope you still liked it tho...

Q:are you tired
A: yes, I'll go to sleep in five minutes bye

Good night if you are reading this at night

Good morning if you are reading it in the morning.

Have a good rest of your day if you are reading it during the day

Bye for now❤️