Know it all{Yoonmin}

(I didn't make this⬆️)

This would be a good concept for a book but I don't want to exactly make a new book right now I have multiple other books that need to be finished and ugh-

•••

"Do you have the answers for the first half of the homework?" Yoongi asked his seat mate Jimin. That boy knew everything. Jimin wasn't even afraid to correct people. "Yes, I do." Jimin said as he finished his warm-up

"May I.. have them?" Yoongi slightly confused as he thought it was kinda obvious that he needed them. "You see, that's the thing. You know you don't really learn when you copy the answers..." Jimin sassed.

"Well then how about you explain the answers as I write them down." Yoongi smiled at Jimin making the boy's heart rush. What people didn't know is that Yoongi likes Jimin that's why he is asking the boy next to him. And Jimin likes Yoongi he tries not to show it and he is naturally sarcastic and sassy so it's not very hard to hide.

But when it comes to Yoongi Jimin will get kind of shy. Yoongi thinks it's cute. Jimin is kind of out going, he's not very shy but doesn't have friends.

The only friend he has is his best friend Jeongguk, but Jeongguk lives in Busan. Jimin lives in Seoul, he and his parents moved because their company was getting big so they wanted to move it to Seoul.

Yoongi and Jimin did talk to each other on a daily so they could be considered as friends.

"Hmm... fine. Okay so number one is Lipid, it is the fatty stuff you eat. Some examples are butter, margin, and oil." Jimin explained to Yoongi who actually was listening and writing it down. (Guys this is what I am learning in Biology tbh is really boring. I hate biology I don't like learning about like plants and nature unless it's about animals)

Jimin went through the six answers at the top of the page because that is all that Yoongi didn't get.

They turned their papers in at the end of class as they were walking out. "Hey Jimin, Do you want to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" Yoongi asked Jimin as they were walking to the cafeteria. "Sure." Jimin blushed.

They walked together to Yoongi's table where all his friends are.

"Hey guys this is Jimin." Yoongi introduced Jimin to his friends. "Oh isn't he the boy you lik-" Hoseok's mouth got covered with Yoongi's hand. Jimin blushed knowing what the sentence was. Yoongi sat down next to Jimin. "Is that true?" Jimin whispered to Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and looked down. "It ok if you don't feel the sa-" Jimin cut Yoongi off with a huge hug. "I feel the exact same!" Jimin whispered yelled in Yoongi's ear.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi hand and yanked him up and ran out of the cafeteria. "Aww how cute." Jin cooed as they ran away, well more like Jimin ran and Yoongi was trying not trip over his feet.