Prince[Yoonmin]

Guys with the amount of comments for Yoonmin I got this could turn into a Yoonmin one shot book but it's not...

Also I kinda sorta want to do a Q&A so like if you would want me to do that please comment questions about me or like BTS like how long I've been an army ya know things like that and I don't care how personal the questions are really. But like I'm not telling my phone number or last name.

So yeah if you want me to do a Q&A questions go...

HERE—>

I'm not forcing y'all to do anything but it would be appreciated.

Ok guys this chapter was going to be OmgeaxAlpha smut but then I realized I actually have no clue how they work so like if you guys could inform me that would be great thanks❤️

Warning: little space smut

•••

"Dada, my prince parts hurt." Jimin whined to his Daddy. "It's okay baby I'll help you." Yoongi came up behind Jimin and whispered into his ear. "Why do your prince parts hurt?" Yoongi started to cup Jimin's bulge. "I-I just wanted to play games on Daddy's compOuter but there was a guy on another guy with his peepee in him. And they were making those sounds." Jimin explained scared that he was going to get in trouble.

"Baby boy, your not in trouble. But what did I tell you about getting on Daddy's computer without permission?"

"No to." Jimin said lowly. "Exactly. Now Daddy might punish you."

"Good way?" Jimin asked. "Yes."

"Okay." Jimin said as Yoongi started to leave love bites on his neck.

"Baby boy lay down." Yoongi pointed to their bed. Jimin obeyed. "Take off your clothes and put on your pretty clothes for Daddy."

"Here?" Jimin questioned cutely. "Yes here right in front of Daddy." So Jimin went to the closest and found and outfit he wanted to change into.

" So Jimin went to the closest and found and outfit he wanted to change into

"Do you have panties on baby?" Yoongi asked rubbing Jimin's exposed thighs. "No, jus' how Daddy like it."Jimin responded. Yoongi groaned lightly.

Yoongi got on top of Jimin and trailed one of his hands down to Jimin's "prince parts" and slowly pumped his length while going back and forth with kissing Jimin's lips and leaving hickies on his soft neck.

Jimin let out multiple small moans. "Do hold them back baby boy. I love them."

"Daddy! Daddy! I g-going to pee!" Jimin still called his cum pee and Yoongi thought it was really cute.

Right as Yoongi felt Jimin's member start to twitch in his hands he put it in his mouth and started to suck Jimin off. "Ahh Daddy! Don' drink my pee-ohh."  Jimin moaned as he came in Yoongi's mouth and Yoongi swallowed it.