Fuck{Vminkook}

YA BITCH IS BACK

YA BITCH IS BACK

Some things are going to happen in this chapter but it's all good in the end😉

•••

Jeon Jeongguk: Kim Taehyung's boyfriend Taehyung is pregnant with his baby, but he got Park Jimin pregnant, he isn't with Jimin but- He loves both boys equally but can only be with one boy.. right?

Park Jimin: He doesn't know what his relationship status is, he has been fucking with Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk. He loves both boys, doesn't know what to do about that. He is pregnant with Jeongguk's baby.

Kim Taehyung: Jeon Jeongguk's boyfriend, he is pregnant with Jeongguk's baby. Likes Jimin and Jeongguk.

Jimin was at his house, alone Jeongguk was coming over to his house soon because he had planned to hang out with him today.

DInG dOnG

The door bell was rung and he thought it was Jeongguk so he told them to come in... but it turned out to be Taehyung. He was surprised they weren't supposed to hang out today. "Tae? What are you doing here?" Jimin started to panic because Jeongguk was supposed to be that at any moment. "I need to tell you something." Jimin nodded for him to continue.

"I am-" Taehyung got cut off but the doorbell ringing again. "Who is that that?" Taehyung asked. "Um.." Jimin tried to open the door only a little bit to show his face but that didn't work because Jeongguk just opened the door all the way. "Uh hi?" Jimin said as Jeongguk just walked in and pecked Jimin's lips and was about to go to the living room with Jimin but someone called his name.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked is confusion. "Tae?" Jeongguk walked over to Taehyung. "Why are you here?" Taehyung asked Jeongguk. "The better question is why are you here? You were here before me. I thought you were going to he store." Jeongguk put his hands on his hips as he stood in front of Taehyung.

"I- I was going to tell Ji-Jimin that I'm preg-pregnant." Taehyung stuttered. He was scared Jeongguk was going to go off on him. "With who's baby?!" Jeongguk yelled.

Taehyung calmed down, "Hol up hol up hol up... you really think that Jimin would Top me? This is outrageous!" Taehyung said making Jimin smack him. "Hey! I could be a Top!"

"Wait oh... my... god... you are pregnant with my baby!" Jeongguk got excited. "Yeah!"

"Why did you come to tell Jimin then?"

"Because I was scared how you would react."
Taehyung responded shyly. "Oh.. I'm sorry baby I would never hurt you. I'm sorry if I seem like it..." Jeongguk hugged Taehyung and kissed his lips lightly. " I just love you so I get worried." Jeongguk said as his hands slid down to Taehyung's waist.

"Wait... but Jimin..." Jeongguk said as he turned to Jimin.

"Your pregnant with my baby..." Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung heard him and his mouth was wide open. "You got him pregnant?!" Taehyung pointed to Jimin. Jimin slowly nodded looking at his feet. "I'm sorry." Jeongguk and Jimin said at the same time.

"I can understand why Jeongguk is sorry but why are you sorry Jimin?"

"Because I ruined your relationship." Jimin started to cry. "No jiminie don't cry." Taehyung rushed over to Jimin.

"It's not your fault it's our fault." Taehyung said. "What?" Jeongguk said confused. "I've been coming here to be with Jimin as well.." Taehyung trailer off. "So both of us have been fucking around with Jimin?" Jeongguk said. Taehyung and Jimin nodded.

"Tae come here." He waved his hand towards where he started to walk. They ended up in Jimin's guest bedroom. Jimin went to sit in the couch, as he sat on the couch he started to bawl. "I m-messed every thing u-up!" He kept repeating to himself.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Jeongguk sat himself and Taehyung on the bed. "Tae I'm going to ask you one question and the answer is yes or no. Ok?" Taehyung nodded

"Do you love Jimin as much as you love me?" Jeongguk asked right away. Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk and started to get scared of what would happen, but he decided to tell the truth anyway. "..yes." Jeongguk smiled. "Alright then I'm going to ask Jimin out."

Taehyung's heart stopped, he was going to ask Jimin to be their boyfriend? Jeongguk pushed Taehyung onto the bed and hovered over him. "Just know, I will never stop loving you. No matter how much I say that I love Jimin, I still love you just as much. I definitely will show you guys that I love you differently okay?"

He pressed his lips to Taehyung's and Taehyung immediately started to kiss back. But only after a few seconds of kissing Jeongguk pulled away. "We can't go ask Jimin yo be out boyfriend with swollen lips. Jeez Tae." He jokes and shook his head. "Hey! You kissed me!" Taehyung playfully hit Jeongguk's chest.

" I love you baby. And this little baby too~" He lightly pocked Taehyung's slightly pudgy belly playfully and pressed kisses to his stomach that was showing because his shirt had come up a little bit. Taehyung giggle and Jeongguk's heart beaters faster. No matter how long they will be together, which will most likely be forever. Taehyung giggling will always make Jeongguk's heart beat faster. He loves it so much.

"Now come on!" Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers and pulled him out of the room. Taehyung smiled the whole way he was being pulled.

They got to the living room with big smiled but they dropped as soon as they saw Jimin crying into a pillow. Taehyung rushed over to the crying boy and got down on his knees in front of Jimin.

He lifted up his head. "Why are you crying? Huh?" Taehyung asked sweetly. Holding Jimin's hands in his. "Be-Because I messed u-up your relationship!" He cried harder.

"Says who?" Jeongguk said rubbing his back. "What?" Jimin asked confused. "You didn't ruin our relationship. We were even going to ask you something about our relationship with you." Jimin looked at Jeongguk and tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"Will you be our boyfriend?" Taehyung asked making Jimin look at him. "Are you serious?!" Jimin jumped on Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded while smiling. " Yeah!" Jimin hugged Taehyung while straddling him. When the pulled away Taehyung brought Jimin in for a kiss. Jeongguk was sitting on the couch fanboying he got to see Taehyung and Jimin kiss. Taehyung had already seen him and Jimin kiss. And now he just got to see both of his lovely boyfriends kiss.

•••

Guys the actual chapter is 1111 words long I just thought that was cool, ok carry on

How was your thanksgiving if you did stuff for thanksgiving. Mine was pretty boring cuz we don't go anywhere we just cook for us but the dinner was fun. But yesterday was my night for dishes so I had to wash/put them in the dishwasher, all of the dishes my mom cooked with and the ones that we ate on so that was.. not fun

I hope enjoyed💜