Birthing Problems[Namkook]

Nine months ago Jungkook had found out he was pregnant. Seven months ago he found out he was having twins. Six months ago he found out he was having girls. His husband Namjoon couldn't be any happier. But five hours ago he had found out it was time to deliver his babies.

Five hours ago

3:37 a.m

The time Jungkook woke up with the urge to pee. He had waddled to the bathroom and had only gotten to the door frame before he felt a liquid start to trickle down his leg before a gush of liquid that he knew wasn't urine. "Fuck."

When he realized that he would be holding his two girls in his arms in less than 24 hours a wave of nervousness took over his body. But he also remembered that his water had just broke and that he needed to get to the hospital. "Joon! Namjoon! Wake-ah." He groaned from a contraction. "NAM FUCKING JOON WAKE UP!" He screamed to the best of his ability. Namjoon groaned and turned. "What is so important that you woke me up." He said clearly annoyed.

"That my water just broke and we need to- fucking hell." Namjoon shot up, the fact that he was just awoken forgotten. "Alright I'll get the bag do you need help to the car?" Jungkook just nodded.

When they got to the hospital they got a room, about ten minutes later a nurse came in a checked how far Jungkook was dilated he was a five which meant he was moving along quickly since they had just gotten there.

"Are you okay baby?" Namjoon kept asking Jungkook. "I swear if you keep asking you will be the last person to hold the girls."

The doctor came in and the nurse coming in to check Jungkook and tell him how things will work. When Jungkook was fully dilated and it was time to push he got the first one out fine but the second one was a different story.

It was time to push baby B out and the doctor had warned Jungkook what could happen since he was birthing them naturally as in not a cesarian section. He could possibly have to have an emergency c-section if one or both babies were facing the wrong way or something happened when birthing the first baby.

Right before the doctor was going to tell Jungkook to start pushing the baby had meconium which was when a baby has its first bowel movement before he or she was born. If it was inhaled it could be serious for the baby, the baby could choke on the meconium so they already had to get the baby out as fast as they could.

"What's wrong?!" Namjoon said worried because he just looked like he saw that their baby had seen a ghost. "She has meconium which is..." And he explained what us up above. "So we need to get her out as fast as we can."

"Hey Dr. Oh her heart rate is lowering." One of the nurses informed. "Oh no."
Another nurse gave Jungkook and oxygen mask. "Here is the oxygen mask we were talking about, take nice and slow deep breaths." The nurse instructed. "It's the heart rate going up?" Dr. Oh asked

"No, it's the same as before."

"Alright Jungkook I'm going to put a vacuum on her head so we can get her out of here, so give me a big push on three 1,2,3 push!"

"Come on Baby you got this." Namjoon encouraged. "Nggghhh."

"... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, breath." A nurse counted. "Alright one last push and she's out."

"One big push baby then we can meet the girls."

"AGHH MGMHH!!"

"There She is alright go check her meconium."

"Is she okay she hasn't cried yet." Namjoon said getting worried. "She won't cry until the meconium is out of her mouth."

"What if she can't breathe? What if we loss her?" Jungkook started asking Namjoon. "Don't worry babe the doctor said she will be fi-" he got cut off by a loud wail. Jungkook bursted put crying. "I did it they are both here."

"Thank you for giving me my family."

"Thank you for getting me pregnant." Jungkook laughed

It's a little short but ehh there you go have a nice day/night