Touch pt.2{Taekook}

Jungkook POV

Taehyung started to pull me too my room, when we got in he closed the door didn't lock it because nobody ever comes over and I live alone. He pushed me onto the bed, and hovered over me. He pressed his lips to mine I immediately started to kiss back.

Nobody's POV

Taehyung swiped his tongue over Jungkook's bottom lip to ask for an entrance and that wish was granted. Jungkook didn't fight for dominance because he knew he would loose  that battle. Taehyung started to let his hands travel all over Jungkook's body, but they rested on Jungkook's bulge. He lightly squeezed it and received a moan from Jungkook.  He slipped his hand into Jungkook's pants and underwear and started to rub. Jungkook's kept giving light moans.

Jungkook pulled away for air first Taehyung just started to kiss down his neck but kept kissing and sucking at the younger boy's sweet spot. The boy squirmed and moaned under him. Taehyung took both his and Jungkook's shirts off.  He left a trial of hickeys down his muscly chest. "Hurry." The younger boy whined. "Hurry what." Taehyung teased. "Hurry put it in me."

"Be patient."

"I'm trying I've had to wait almost a week for this so you better hurry." He said becoming more serious, Taehyung just chuckled. "Wow a horny baby."

He pulled Jungkook's pants and underwear down in one swift move. "Not fair you're still mostly dressed."

Taehyung pulled his boxers and pants down as well. He hovered over Jungkook again and purposely rubbed their shafts together, it made Jungkook moan and him groan.

He grabbed the lube and lived up his shaft and not Jungkook's hole he didn't think he needed it. He started to tease Jungkook by poking his tip on Jungkook's swollen hole. He then pushed in just his tip and just sat there. "If you don't put it in I will put it in myself." And that's how Jungkook ended up riding Taehyung. "Fuck baby, you ride my dick so well." Jungkook whined. "Oh daddy~"

Jungkook was going to cum soon so Taehyung decided to flip him over so Jungkook was underneath Taehyung while Taehyung thrusts in him like and animal. "Shit daddy I'm going to- ahh"

Taehyung has cummed with him but he decided to overstimulate both of them so he started to thrust harder and faster than he did before which Jungkook didn't know was possible. He kept hitting Jungkook's g-spot making him moan louder than he had the whole night.

Taehyung put the boy's legs over his shoulders so he could get deeper, he kept repeatedly hit Jungkook's prostate. "Fuck, baby boy."

They both cummed again, Taehyung collapsed next to Jungkook. "That was the best sex we've ever had baby." Taehyung said Jungkook nodded trying to catch his breath. Jungkook leaned over and pecked Taehyung's lips, " I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled.

•••

I updated the same book twice in one days oof🤪