I have a secret[Vhope pt.2]

The next two weeks Taehyung has been sort of drifting away from Hoseok and he has been noticing. He only then really realized how strong his feelings were towards the younger, he felt like a piece of him was missing, he really missed his best friend.

He still had all of his other friends, they were all his best friends but he wanted Taehyung back.

"Jimin?" Hoseok called out to the shorter boy. "Yes?" He answered turning his attention to the older. "Do you know why Taehyung is kinda like drifting away from me?" He asked looking at his feet while messing with his bracelet that coincidentally Taehyung gave him. "Oh um yeah- I knew this would happen. I do know why it's just not my place to tell you, just if you decide to go talk to him be understanding and take him seriously." Jimin said reaching out and patting Hoseok's shoulder.

•••

So later that day after school Hoseok went to find Taehyung. After about ten-ish minuets he found Taehyung starting to head home, so he ran up to the boy, put his hand on his shoulder to get his attention and started talking. "Tae? Can we talk?" The black haired boy asked. "Uh s-sure But c-can we go so-somewhere quiet?" Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering.

And so, they went to the park. "Should we sit or walk around?" Hoseok asked as they arrived. "Can we sit." Taehyung answered awkwardly as if they were never best friends.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Taehyubf decided to speak up. "Um what did you want to talk to me about?" Even though he knew exactly why the older wanted to talk, and he was nervous to give his answer. "I just wanted to know why you seem like your trying to drift away from me, as if you don't want to be friends or something." He explained

Taehyung sighed, 'I guess this is the time' he thought to himself, also trying to think of ways to give him the news. "Well um d-do you remember t-that party, when we uhh did it?"

"Yeah what about when we did that?" Hoseok asked getting nervous as to why it had to do with him not seeming like he wanted to be friends anymore. "Well I um have only told three people but I am fertile, which means that I can g-get preg-pregnant." Hoseok's jaw dropped knowing exactly where he was going. "Are you saying that your-" Taehyung nodded. "So my baby is in your stomach?!"Hoseok said getting excited.

"This is awesome!" He got up and started prancing around making Taehyung blush of embarrassment but also laugh. "Hyung! Come back there is more..." he trailed off remembering that he still has to tell that he is a hybrid.

"What? Are you having twins or something?" He asked walking back. He just shook his head. "Okay it's something also private that only three people know my mom, Jimin, and my doctor."

"I'm ready."

"I don't know if you are... I'd rather you not tell anyone unless I tell you. Okay... here it goes... I'm a hybrid." He finally got it out. "I'm hoping you know what that is? You know what that is right?" Hoseok nodded he had never met a real hybrid he had only heard about them.

"Why type are you."

"Dog I have a short tail and ears. I try to hide them that's why I always have a beanie and don't really wear tight jeans."

" Wow your cooler than I thought." Hoseok laughed. "Hey!" Taehyung lightly hit Hoseok's chest. When their laughter died down Taehyung finally asked "Will you take the father role you were given when I became pregnant?"

"Of course why would I not!" 'This makes me like you even more Kim Taehyung' Hoseok said in his head. "Thank you so much!" Taehyung squealed and jumped onto Hoseok. "Jeez, didn't expect that." He laughed.

"Can I see all of this new stuff?" Hoseok asked after dying to ask it. "Of course but we have to go either to my house or your house."

Once they went to Hoseok's house Taehyung showed his still small stomach that was only pudgy a little bit but was cute. "I can't believe that I am going to be a dad."

"Thank you Tae." He hugged me he younger. "Why are you Thanking me you were the one who shot your sperm in my butt hole." Taehyung and Hoseok laughed. "Thank you, Hoseok below." He said pointing to his jr.

They were hanging out at Hoseok's house for the rest of the day and just having fun. When Hoseok said something Taehyung never thought he would her from him. "Tae, I want you to be mine."

"P-pardon me?" Taehyung asked because he didn't believe it. "I said I want you to be mine, as in my boyfriend. Tae I have liked you for a while, and you being pregnant and a hybrid are just more things for me to like about you, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course I will why would I not want to be with someone like you." Taehyung said as Hoseok kissed him.