Little[Sope]

Yoongi has been living with his abusive boyfriend who he in fact doesn't even like, and never liked it was a forced relationship for the past year, he is forced to do everything. He runs crying to his room about five times a day when he is little, the thing about him when he is little is he can barely walk, he isn't usually just little he is usually like in baby space so he needs more care.

When he isn't little he usually goes running to his room just on the verge of tears.

This time it was just too much he can't take it anymore.

He was in little space he was just a regular little not baby space this time. He ran to his room after his "boyfriend" said, "Yoongi, it's sexy time." He couldn't take anymore of the forced sex. Little space was supposed to be so he could be care free but he has to worry more than he does when he isn't little.

Yoongi POV

"No!" I cried as I ran to my room and locked the door. "Yoongi, I'm trying to be nice but if you say no to me I can't be nice." I don't know where my confidence came from but I said, "Your never nice to me, how are you even trying!" I started bawling, and clutched my stuffie named Bela, she is a bumblebee that Hoseok my best friend and crush game me two years ago.

"Yoongi if you don't come out of that room right now your getting a beating."
He growled, I sobbed deeper into Bela. "No! You are not towchin me!" I screamed. I became quite for a few minutes, "Yoongi? Can you come out?" He said in a soft voice trying to lure me out with a caring act. He always does this I can't fall for any of his tricks.

"No!" Seems to be the only thing I can say. "Yoongi I swear to god!" He says banging on the door, making me jump and sob harder. I have to do something. I reached for my phone that he doesn't know I have and went to the first name that came to mind. Hoseok, he knew I was a little, he also knew my boyfriend wasn't the nicest and has hurt me, but I didn't tell his how bad or else I wouldn't be sitting on my bed and in a nice house with Hoseok most likely.

"Soekie! Help! Come now!" I cried. "Oh no! What is happening?" He asked. "Juss come Seokie I-I scawed!" I heard shuffling. "I'm coming now I'll be there in five!" I just sobbed out an okay.

In a few minutes I heard a faint knock on the door, the front door to be exact. It better be Seokie.

Hoseok POV

When I got the call from Yoongi saying he needs help, I immediately started to go to his house. I can't let anything happen to him he is the most precious thing. I like his so much some might even say love, like in a romantic way. He's my baby, he's Everyone's baby all of our friend group knows he's a little and loves the idea.

Yoongi POV

I heard him open the door and then immediately heard yelling I just cried and cried. I then heard loud footsteps coming in the way of my room and I didn't know if it was Seokie or the monster. "Yoongi, baby, it's Seokie~ Can you come out?" I smiled through my tears when I heard the voice of my most favorite person. I opened the door to meet Hoseok's smiling face.

I immediately ran to him and hugged him while I cried. "Seokie! He-he tried to hu-hurt me!"

"It's okay honey, he won't hurt you again. Your coming with me home with me, where nobody can hurt you." He smiled it made my heart flutter.

Nobody's POV

Yoongi loves Hoseok.
Hoseok loves Yoongi.
Neither of them know that the other has feelings. One day Hoseok had his and Yoongi's friends Namjoon and Jin come over so Jin and Yoongi can have a play date. Yoongi went to ask Hoseok if he and Jin could have a cookie but over heard him and Namjoon talking about him.

"I just love him, but I don't know if Yoongi loves me back. I'm scared to get rejected." Yoongi's mouth was wide open listening to the conversation. He pushed the door of Hoseok's office open.

"Seokie, c-can't I tawlk 'oo you?" He asked, "Sure, alone?" Yoongi nodded. When they left the room they went to the kitchen past Jin who was playing in the living room. "What do you need to talk about?" Hoseok asked. "I-I hearded you an-an Joonie."

"What do you mean?" He asked getting nervous. "I hearded you say you wove me." Shit, is what Hoseok thought. "I-I wove you too." He blushed. "You do!?" He hugged Yoongi. "So then Yoongi will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi nodded, "Yeah!"

Hoseok picked him up and spin him around. "Put down!" Yoongi giggled. "Seokie, will be my daddy?" Hoseok laughed at Yoongi's grammar. "Of course."

Hoseok snaked his hand around Yoongi's waist and brought him close to his body and leaned down. When their lips touched it was a sweet, loving kiss. They stood in the kitchen having a romantic kiss filled with love. That's when Jin and Namjoon walked in and Jin spoke up. "Daddy why is Seokie kissin Yooni?" Namjoon laughed and shushed him. That's when the two boys noticed their presence and broke away.

Yoongi blushed while Hoseok sheepishly smiled. "So y'all boyfriend now?"

"Yup." Hoseok popped the 'p'

•••

I just went back to school today isn't that fun🙂

So now I won't be posting as much or maybe as quality not that it's very good quality in the first place. But anyway I hope you enjoyed. Have a great day/night